TMO To Go Podcast - Mac Geek Gab: Lightning Strikes
by , 1:00 AM EDT, July 18th, 2005
Show notes for TMO To Go: Mac Geek Gab For the week of July 18th, 2005
Podcast Link: TMO To Go: Mac Geek Gab, July 18th, 2005
Back from Macworld, Dave finds lightning struck his home and office network and talks about what to do to make sure this never happens to you. That leads to quite a few tangents where John and Dave explore various topics, including their overall take on Macworld Expo Boston 2005.
- APC Back-UPS ES 650VA - Battery Back-up, surge protection device.
- Vonage - Voice over IP service that connects your telephone to your broadband connection.
- RadTech - Makers of care and cleaning accessories for your Mac desktop or laptop.
- The Graduate
- The Hidden Show: Macworld Conference
- Berklee College of Music
- Apple Profits Soar 425%; Mac Sales up 35%
Podcast-related sites to visit (and vote for us!)
- Subscribe to the Mac Geek Gab in iTunes 4.9!
- PodcastAlley - Vote (please!)
- Podcast Pickle
(even an audio comment, if you please!) or post in the comments below!
Find more editions at the TMO To Go: Mac Geek Gab index.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Fri,5:30 PM
- Ghostbusters Reboot gets its Own LEGO Kit
- 4:55 PM
- Man Ties String to iPhone and Films Ski Run (Video)
- 4:45 PM
- What To Do When Your Apple Watch Tells You NOT to Eat the Candy Bar
- 2:56 PM
- ‘Star Wars’ as a Grindhouse Trailer
- 2:29 PM
- The iPad Pro and Apple Pencil Giveaway
- 1:26 PM
- Apple to Supreme Court: You can Skip Samsung’s Patent Appeal
- 1:16 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-02-05: Streaming the Super Bowl, Time Machine’s Failure
- 10:57 AM
- Want to Watch the Super Bowl on Your iPad for Free? There’s an App for That
- 9:33 AM
- Final Cut Pro X Adds 4K Video Export for Apple Devices
- 8:55 AM
- iOS: That Stupid [Bleep] Siri and Its [Bleep] Nicknames
- Thu,10:20 PM
- Apple to Accept Some Cracked Screens in iPhone Trade-in Program and Install Screen Protectors