TMO To Go Podcast - Mac Geek Gab: Lightning Strikes
by , 1:00 AM EDT, July 18th, 2005
Show notes for TMO To Go: Mac Geek Gab For the week of July 18th, 2005
Podcast Link: TMO To Go: Mac Geek Gab, July 18th, 2005
Back from Macworld, Dave finds lightning struck his home and office network and talks about what to do to make sure this never happens to you. That leads to quite a few tangents where John and Dave explore various topics, including their overall take on Macworld Expo Boston 2005.
- APC Back-UPS ES 650VA - Battery Back-up, surge protection device.
- Vonage - Voice over IP service that connects your telephone to your broadband connection.
- RadTech - Makers of care and cleaning accessories for your Mac desktop or laptop.
- The Graduate
- The Hidden Show: Macworld Conference
- Berklee College of Music
- Apple Profits Soar 425%; Mac Sales up 35%
Podcast-related sites to visit (and vote for us!)
- Subscribe to the Mac Geek Gab in iTunes 4.9!
- PodcastAlley - Vote (please!)
- Podcast Pickle
(even an audio comment, if you please!) or post in the comments below!
Find more editions at the TMO To Go: Mac Geek Gab index.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Fri,7:00 PM
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- 6:54 PM
- 6 Great Display Choices for Your MacBook Pro and Mac Pro
- 6:25 PM
- Apple Drops 2.81% in Broad Brexit Selloff
- 5:01 PM
- G Cloud Unlimited Backup for iPhone and Android: 5-Year Subscription for $29.99
- 1:46 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-06-24: Goodbye Thunderbolt Display, Spinning off the Mac
- 11:48 AM
- Plex Media Server Turns 1.0!
- 9:05 AM
- OS X: Using Policy Banner for Custom Login Screens
- Thu,9:01 PM
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- 8:55 PM
- Apple Adds RAW Support for 15 DSLR Cameras from Canon, Olympus, Panasonic, Sony
- 6:20 PM
- How to Display Calories or kJ on your iPhone/Apple Watch Health Apps
- 5:20 PM
- Ingrein ‘Smartclock’ Shows Important Notifications to Help You Detach from Your Screen