TMO To Go Podcast - Mac Geek Gab #33: Macworld Expo SF Pre-Show Sound-Check
by , 8:20 PM EST, January 9th, 2006
Show notes for TMO To Go: Mac Geek Gab For January 9th, 2006
Safely tucked away in a hotel room in San Francisco, John and Dave talk about their thoughts for the Expo, traveling, and more. Check out this pre-show soundcheck for tastes and tidbits of what's to come later this week!
If you're using iTunes to download and listen to podcasts, we have two feeds:
Note: Shownotes are in progress.
- CacheFly - You're downloading today's show from CacheFly's network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael, aka Computernap!
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
Podcast-related sites to visit (and vote for us!):
- Subscribe to the Mac Geek Gab in iTunes 4.9! - Show Details - Write a review!
- PodcastAlley - Vote (please!)
- Podcast Pickle
(even an audio comment, if you please!), post in the comments below, Skype your message to "macgeekgab", or call and leave a voice-mail at 206-666-GEEK!
Find more editions at the TMO To Go: Mac Geek Gab index.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Fri,7:07 PM
- Adobe Creative Cloud Bug Deletes Files Without Permission
- 6:00 PM
- AT&T Says it’s 5G Network will be 100x Faster than LTE
- 5:01 PM
- My Classic Hard Disks Are Spinning Right into the Graveyard
- 4:54 PM
- Bumprz 2: Minimalist Protection for iPhone on Kickstarter
- 4:51 PM
- MGG 592: Taming Wi-Fi Chaos
- 1:45 PM
- OK Go’s Parabolic Flight Video for ‘Upside Down & Inside Out’
- 1:35 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-02-12: 5G Wireless Speed Tests, Apple’s Growing Patent Infringement Mess
- 1:31 PM
- Xtra Drive Lightning Flash Drive with 16GB Micro SD Card: $71.99
- 12:55 PM
- How to Fix the ‘You Are Not Signed into Apple Music’ Error
- 10:38 AM
- Immersion Sues Apple, AT&T Over Haptic Feedback Patents
- 9:05 AM
- OS X: Turning Off Live Photos (For a Bunch of Images!)