TMO To Go Podcast - Mac Geek Gab #33: Macworld Expo SF Pre-Show Sound-Check
by , 8:20 PM EST, January 9th, 2006
Show notes for TMO To Go: Mac Geek Gab For January 9th, 2006
Safely tucked away in a hotel room in San Francisco, John and Dave talk about their thoughts for the Expo, traveling, and more. Check out this pre-show soundcheck for tastes and tidbits of what's to come later this week!
If you're using iTunes to download and listen to podcasts, we have two feeds:
Note: Shownotes are in progress.
- CacheFly - You're downloading today's show from CacheFly's network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael, aka Computernap!
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
Podcast-related sites to visit (and vote for us!):
- Subscribe to the Mac Geek Gab in iTunes 4.9! - Show Details - Write a review!
- PodcastAlley - Vote (please!)
- Podcast Pickle
(even an audio comment, if you please!), post in the comments below, Skype your message to "macgeekgab", or call and leave a voice-mail at 206-666-GEEK!
Find more editions at the TMO To Go: Mac Geek Gab index.
- Wed,7:35 PM
- ACM 264: Diving Deep into Amazon’s Kindle Unlimited
- 6:10 PM
- Apple Granted ‘iTime’ Patent for Wearable Mobile Electronic Device (Plus Wristband)
- 4:10 PM
- UAG Scout iPad Air Case Offers Full Protection
- 3:30 PM
- How to Upgrade Your Mac to Python 3
- 3:09 PM
- 8 UI Kits For iOS 8: $24.99
- 1:27 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-07-23
- 10:52 AM
- OS X Yosemite Public Beta Coming July 24
- 9:40 AM
- Wells Fargo: AAPL Q3 was Meh, but the Future Looks Bright
- 8:45 AM
- iPhoto: A Shortcut to Help Fix Red-Eye
- Tue,8:30 PM
- Class-Action Suit Against Apple for Alleged Labor Violations
- 8:04 PM
- Apple Buys 29 Companies (plus Beats) in 21 months, 5 Since March
- 6:40 PM
- Apple’s Tim Cook Says iPad Sales Behind IBM Partnership