Podcast - Mac Geek Gab #44: Processors, Networking, Optimizing and More From The Mailbag
by , 9:55 PM EST, March 20th, 2006
Show notes for TMO To Go: Mac Geek Gab For March 20th, 2006
Your questions, their answers! This weeks's show features John and Dave going through the mailbag, answering questions and offering insights about processors, networking, optimizing your Mac, and more. One of the best episodes yet! Plus: iChat... with TABS!
Audio Engine: Introducing -- Audioengine 5 -- Finally, real speakers designed for portable audio players that deliver astonishing sound (and donít cost a fortune). You can't get better sound for your iPod or iTunes!
If you're using iTunes to download and listen to podcasts, we have two feeds:
Take our podcast survey during the month of March, 2006, and be entered into a drawing to win at least one iPod nano. Plus, you'll be helping us out by providing valuable feedback. Thanks!
Note: Shownotes are complete.
- This Day in Apple History
- iChat... With TABS!
- BroadBand Optimizer
- Delayed ACKs Don't Work with Windows Sharing
- Speed up network between OS X and Windows XP
- BackBeat Media Mac Geek Gab Podcast Survey
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- Palm Treo 650
- Motorola RAZR V3
- Tungsten T2
- Motorola V710
- Airplane (1980)
- POP Protocol
- MGG Frappr Map
- Vernal Equinox
- TMO Quick Tips
- Inspiron 9400
- - You're downloading today's show from CacheFly's network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael, aka Computernap!
Podcast-related sites to visit (and vote for us!):
- Subscribe to the Mac Geek Gab in iTunes 4.9! - Show Details - Write a review!
- PodcastAlley - Vote (please!)
- Podcast Pickle
(even an audio comment, if you please!), post in the comments below, Skype your message to "macgeekgab", or call and leave a voice-mail at 206-666-GEEK!
Find more editions at the TMO To Go: Mac Geek Gab index.
- Sat,10:30 AM
- iPhoneography 101: Essential iPhone Camera Apps
- Fri,6:57 PM
- Apple Makes ‘Things for iPad’ Free for a Week
- 6:47 PM
- Judge Approves Apple iBooks $450 Million Antitrust Settlement
- 5:54 PM
- 100 AA and 52 AAA Duracell Batteries for $59.99 [Extended]
- 5:18 PM
- Use a PDF to See How Big Apple Watches Really Are
- 4:45 PM
- Why Every Estimate for Apple Watch Sales in 2015 is Completely Wrong
- 4:30 PM
- ‘Kingdom Rush Origins’ Tower Defender Released for iPhone and iPad
- 1:42 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-11-21
- 11:53 AM
- Google Agrees to Settlement in Rockstar Patent Infringement Fight
- 9:44 AM
- Apple Blocks Outdated Flash Players Over Security Issues [Update]
- 9:00 AM
- iOS 8: Using “Send Last Location”
- Thu,8:05 PM
- SwiftKey Adds Languages in iOS Without App Store Updates