Podcast - Weekly Roundup: Boot Me Twice
by , 2:00 PM EDT, April 8th, 2006
Direct Link: MP3 Version
With Apple now taking the lead, Windows XP on the Mac is moving from a hack to a large-as-life reality. So this week, Mac Geek Gab co-host John Braun joins Roundup Anchor Ricky Spero to answer the most important question: who cares?
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
The Context Machine Fodder
- Apple Boot Camp Runs Windows on Macs
- Mossberg- Boot Camp Runs Perfectly
- Have Your Mac and Windows XP, Too
- TMO Reports - Analyst- 'Boot Camp May Accelerate Mac Market Share Gains' [UPDATED]
- TMO Reports - Analyst- 'Boot Camp to be Catalyst for the Halo Effect'
- Apple Stock Ends the Day Up Nearly 10%
- Apple Stock Up on Boot Camp News
- Apple Stock Still on the Rise
- IT Panel Says Boot Camp Won't Sway Purchasing
- TMO Reports - Mac Game Developers Approaching Boot Camp With Mixed Attitudes
- Not Everyone is Hip on Boot Camp
- Daring Fireball- Windows- The New Classic
- Parallels Runs Windows Without Rebooting
The (very brief) Product Roundup
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.
- Tue,8:02 PM
- Charlie Rose Posts Part 2 of Apple CEO Tim Cook Interview
- 5:10 PM
- Apple Enables iCloud 2-Factor Verification, How to Set it Up
- 3:44 PM
- NES30 Bluetooth Controller Looks and Feels Like The Original: $29.99
- 3:30 PM
- 5 Reasons Apple Pay Will Succeed Brilliantly
- 3:14 PM
- Hands on Video of iPhone 6 Plus Demonstrates Landscape Mode
- 2:58 PM
- Hands On iPhone 6 Video Hits YouTube Ahead of Official Release
- 2:29 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-09-16
- 11:55 AM
- Apple Pay Sparks Banks to Fight Over Consumer’s Default Credit Card Choice
- 11:16 AM
- Analyst: China iPhone 6 Delay is No Big Deal
- 10:07 AM
- Connecticut AG Questions Apple Watch Privacy
- 9:11 AM
- Apple: iPhone 6 NFC Just for Apple Pay
- Mon,8:29 PM
- Apple CEO Tim Cook on Privacy: Follow the Money