Podcast - Weekly Roundup: Boot Me Twice
by , 2:00 PM EDT, April 8th, 2006
Direct Link: MP3 Version
With Apple now taking the lead, Windows XP on the Mac is moving from a hack to a large-as-life reality. So this week, Mac Geek Gab co-host John Braun joins Roundup Anchor Ricky Spero to answer the most important question: who cares?
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
The Context Machine Fodder
- Apple Boot Camp Runs Windows on Macs
- Mossberg- Boot Camp Runs Perfectly
- Have Your Mac and Windows XP, Too
- TMO Reports - Analyst- 'Boot Camp May Accelerate Mac Market Share Gains' [UPDATED]
- TMO Reports - Analyst- 'Boot Camp to be Catalyst for the Halo Effect'
- Apple Stock Ends the Day Up Nearly 10%
- Apple Stock Up on Boot Camp News
- Apple Stock Still on the Rise
- IT Panel Says Boot Camp Won't Sway Purchasing
- TMO Reports - Mac Game Developers Approaching Boot Camp With Mixed Attitudes
- Not Everyone is Hip on Boot Camp
- Daring Fireball- Windows- The New Classic
- Parallels Runs Windows Without Rebooting
The (very brief) Product Roundup
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.
- Mon,10:49 PM
- Apple’s World Gallery Highlights iPhone 6 Photographs
- 10:30 PM
- Samsung Innovation: Samsung Pay and an iPhone 6 Lookalike
- 7:33 PM
- Dragon Dictate for Mac 4: $99.99
- 7:16 PM
- TMO Quick Tip: Use Tab to Quick Search Apple.com
- 3:10 PM
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.3 Beta goes Public with Photos App
- 1:25 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-03-02: Samsung’s New iPhone Copy, More Apple Car Evidence
- 11:01 AM
- Morgan Stanley Says AAPL’s Market will Grow to $3.4 Trillion
- 10:11 AM
- Apple Adds Cars to its Business in Switzerland
- 9:12 AM
- Apple Builds Mystery Room for Apple Watch Media Event
- Sun,7:18 PM
- MGG 542: Stick This In Your Drive & Partition It
- Sat,10:30 AM
- IiPhoneography 101: Tripods for Your iPhone
- Fri,8:54 PM
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important