Podcast - Weekly Roundup: Boot Me Twice
by , 2:00 PM EDT, April 8th, 2006
Direct Link: MP3 Version
With Apple now taking the lead, Windows XP on the Mac is moving from a hack to a large-as-life reality. So this week, Mac Geek Gab co-host John Braun joins Roundup Anchor Ricky Spero to answer the most important question: who cares?
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
The Context Machine Fodder
- Apple Boot Camp Runs Windows on Macs
- Mossberg- Boot Camp Runs Perfectly
- Have Your Mac and Windows XP, Too
- TMO Reports - Analyst- 'Boot Camp May Accelerate Mac Market Share Gains' [UPDATED]
- TMO Reports - Analyst- 'Boot Camp to be Catalyst for the Halo Effect'
- Apple Stock Ends the Day Up Nearly 10%
- Apple Stock Up on Boot Camp News
- Apple Stock Still on the Rise
- IT Panel Says Boot Camp Won't Sway Purchasing
- TMO Reports - Mac Game Developers Approaching Boot Camp With Mixed Attitudes
- Not Everyone is Hip on Boot Camp
- Daring Fireball- Windows- The New Classic
- Parallels Runs Windows Without Rebooting
The (very brief) Product Roundup
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.
- Tue,7:42 PM
- Vanity Fair Cover Spread Dedicated to Taylor Swift and Apple
- 7:33 PM
- Apple Has the Rights to Launch More Beats Stations
- 7:17 PM
- Apple’s Stock Drops 3%, Enters Correction Territory
- 5:00 PM
- OS X El Capitan’s Split View Is Just Plain Silly
- 4:49 PM
- PDFpen 7 for Mac: $37
- 1:13 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-08-04: Apple’s MVNO Plans, Thunderstrike 2
- 10:14 AM
- Thunderstrike 2 Could Attack Your Mac, but not Today
- 8:57 AM
- iOS: Using Siri to Find Apps, Books, and Music
- Mon,8:41 PM
- Apple Reportedly Testing MVNO Carrier Service in U.S.
- 8:04 PM
- Apple Buys 43 Acres in San Jose, Enough to Turn Spaceship HQ into a Fleet
- 6:02 PM
- Apple’s ‘Ecosystem’ Developer Video
- 5:05 PM
- Griffin’s WatchStand for Apple Watch is Beautiful, Full of Features