Podcast - Weekly Roundup: Mac People, Meet Intel
by , 12:15 PM EDT, April 23rd, 2006
Direct Link: MP3 Version
What's worth $112 billion dollars, employs about 100,000 people, earned a paltry $1.4 billion in the last three months, and manufactures the perfect compliment to guacamole? Intel, you say? Never heard of it. This week in the Context Machine: get to know Apple's new best friend.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- Intel Reports Profit Decline
- AMD Subpoenas Microsoft Documents in Intel Antitrust Suit
- "Intel's Inventory Mess" at The Motley Fool
- Intel Entry at Wikipedia
- Intel First-Quarter Earnings Statement
- Investors Watching for Intel Impact
- Apple Avoids Intel Hit for Now
- TMO's Extensive Wednesday Coverage of Apple's Q2 Financial Results
- Research Firm Sees Apple Launching its 'iPhone' With MVNO Helios
- Apple Starts Free Computer Take-back Service
- FastMac Announces Low Cost Laptop Batteries
- Memory Card Gateway Reads/Writes All Popular Flash Cards
- Review - iCarrier Hi-Fi
- Review - ScubaMP3 Suit (5G)
The Product Roundup
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.
- Mon,10:46 AM
- SNL Takes on Serial with a Holiday Flair
- 10:07 AM
- Apple Rolls Out OS X Yosemite 10.10.2 Public Beta
- 9:03 AM
- Rumor Claims 12-inch iPad Production Coming in Early 2015
- Sun,8:14 PM
- MGG 532: Blowin’ Up The Spammers!
- 7:45 PM
- Get Free Bitcoins with 52 Website Faucets that Really Pay [Update]
- Fri,5:31 PM
- Google, Samsung can’t Top Apple’s Unreleased Apple Watch
- 5:10 PM
- Report: Apple Pay is Disrupting and Transforming Mobile Payments
- 4:04 PM
- Apple Raises Prices in Russian App Store Amidst Ruble Meltdown
- 3:55 PM
- The Unexpected Ways Apple Watch Will Crush the Competition
- 2:29 PM
- 6-Ft MFi-Certified iOS Lightning and micro USB Convertible Charging Cable: $21
- 1:41 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-12-19
- 11:02 AM
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Calls BS on BBC iPhone Factory Film