Podcast - Weekly Roundup: Mac People, Meet Intel
by , 12:15 PM EDT, April 23rd, 2006
Direct Link: MP3 Version
What's worth $112 billion dollars, employs about 100,000 people, earned a paltry $1.4 billion in the last three months, and manufactures the perfect compliment to guacamole? Intel, you say? Never heard of it. This week in the Context Machine: get to know Apple's new best friend.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- Intel Reports Profit Decline
- AMD Subpoenas Microsoft Documents in Intel Antitrust Suit
- "Intel's Inventory Mess" at The Motley Fool
- Intel Entry at Wikipedia
- Intel First-Quarter Earnings Statement
- Investors Watching for Intel Impact
- Apple Avoids Intel Hit for Now
- TMO's Extensive Wednesday Coverage of Apple's Q2 Financial Results
- Research Firm Sees Apple Launching its 'iPhone' With MVNO Helios
- Apple Starts Free Computer Take-back Service
- FastMac Announces Low Cost Laptop Batteries
- Memory Card Gateway Reads/Writes All Popular Flash Cards
- Review - iCarrier Hi-Fi
- Review - ScubaMP3 Suit (5G)
The Product Roundup
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Sun,11:53 AM
- MGG 607: The Pocket Dial Conspiracy
- Fri,9:47 PM
- The Pros and Cons of a Proprietary Apple Car Charger
- 6:59 PM
- VirnetX Wants to Shut Down FaceTime, but it Won’t Happen
- 5:45 PM
- Star Wars: Force Awakens Soundtrack LPs Will Feature Built-in Holograms—Really
- 5:45 PM
- It Could Happen - Universally Autonomous Cars Could Fail in the Marketplace
- 5:36 PM
- Record Your Mac’s Screen with iShowU Instant: $12
- 1:49 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-05-27: Apple’s Car Charging Plans, Eddy Cue’s Time Warner Deal
- 11:50 AM
- iPhone SE: Is Less the New More?
- 10:44 AM
- Support for Anti-encryption Laws Crumbles
- Thu,11:02 PM
- HP Envy 34c Curved Display Video Review
- 6:18 PM
- Thinking Differently about Apple Spending Billions to Buy a Big Media Company