Podcast - Weekly Roundup: Mac People, Meet Intel
by , 12:15 PM EDT, April 23rd, 2006
Direct Link: MP3 Version
What's worth $112 billion dollars, employs about 100,000 people, earned a paltry $1.4 billion in the last three months, and manufactures the perfect compliment to guacamole? Intel, you say? Never heard of it. This week in the Context Machine: get to know Apple's new best friend.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- Intel Reports Profit Decline
- AMD Subpoenas Microsoft Documents in Intel Antitrust Suit
- "Intel's Inventory Mess" at The Motley Fool
- Intel Entry at Wikipedia
- Intel First-Quarter Earnings Statement
- Investors Watching for Intel Impact
- Apple Avoids Intel Hit for Now
- TMO's Extensive Wednesday Coverage of Apple's Q2 Financial Results
- Research Firm Sees Apple Launching its 'iPhone' With MVNO Helios
- Apple Starts Free Computer Take-back Service
- FastMac Announces Low Cost Laptop Batteries
- Memory Card Gateway Reads/Writes All Popular Flash Cards
- Review - iCarrier Hi-Fi
- Review - ScubaMP3 Suit (5G)
The Product Roundup
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.
- Wed,9:48 AM
- How iTunes Movie DRM-Removal Software Keeps Me Honest
- 9:07 AM
- OS X El Capitan Beta: Using Mail Gestures
- Tue,7:47 PM
- Handmade Leather Lightning iPhone Chargers
- 7:34 PM
- VMware Fusion 8 Benchmarks vs. Fusion 7 and Boot Camp
- 6:30 PM
- Apple Doesn’t Have to Make the ‘Best’ TV Shows to Be Successful
- 3:30 PM
- Vidity: A Potential UHD/4KTV Game Changer - Will Apple Play?
- 2:48 PM
- All-Inclusive iOS 9 & Swift 2 Course Bundle: $49
- 1:14 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-09-01: The Big Apple TV Studio Debate
- 11:52 AM
- iPhone Jailbreakers Hit with ID Stealing Hack
- 10:14 AM
- Maybe it’s Time for Apple’s Own TV Studio
- Mon,7:38 PM
- Tidal Accuses Apple of Blocking Drake Benefit Stream, but Not According to Drake
- 4:58 PM
- Where Did iTunes Match go for non-Apple Music Subscribers?