Podcast - Weekly Roundup: Games on the iPod a Path to iPhone?
by , 11:30 AM EDT, June 3rd, 2006
Direct Link: MP3 Version
Speculation bubbled up this week that Apple is looking into putting real games on the iPod. Is Apple's looking to compete with Sony and Nintendo? Or could iPod games be part of a plan to take mobile phones head-on? Ricky Spero gives his analysis in this week's Context Machine.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- Apple Getting Into iPod Games?
- Samsung's Loose Lips Lost iPod Deal
- TMO Reports - Adobe Clarifies GoLive & FreeHand Position; Neither Discontinued
- Arrival of the iPod Killer?
- Insiders Explain What Went Wrong With Sony Connect
- Disney Offers Feature Length Movie Downloads
- TMO Reports - Research Firm- Best Buy Trying Out Expanded Mac Sales
- Collector Apps Track Music, Movies, Books
- FireBall-PC Shares Music on a Network
- HP Releases New Deskjet, Officejet Printers [UPDATE]
- Microsoft Wireless Laser Desktop for Mac
- Parallels Final Pre-release Adds Compressor
- Road Trip Effect Pro Builds Transitions for Videos
The Product Roundup
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.
- Thu,8:00 AM
- Happy Thanksgiving from The Mac Observer!
- Wed,9:36 PM
- Apple Reportedly Building Chinese Sapphire Plant with Foxconn
- 8:40 PM
- ACM 282: The Steampunk, Sapphire, and Apple Watch Episode
- 7:46 PM
- Melissa Holt on MacJury’s Holiday Gift Guide 2
- 4:42 PM
- Steampunk USB Flash Drives with Motorized Gears - Really!
- 4:05 PM
- Black Friday 2014: The Best Mac Deals
- 3:10 PM
- iOS 8: Control Which Apps Can Access Your Private Data
- 2:50 PM
- The Name Your Own Price Must-Have Mac Bundle
- 1:36 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-11-26
- 10:46 AM
- 5 iPhone Apps to Cut Your Thanksgivings Stress
- 8:50 AM
- iOS 8 and OS X Yosemite: Naming Group Conversations in Messages
- Tue,9:01 PM
- BuzzFeed Uses Apple Watches to Incentivise Staff