Podcast - Weekly Roundup: Games on the iPod a Path to iPhone?
by , 11:30 AM EDT, June 3rd, 2006
Direct Link: MP3 Version
Speculation bubbled up this week that Apple is looking into putting real games on the iPod. Is Apple's looking to compete with Sony and Nintendo? Or could iPod games be part of a plan to take mobile phones head-on? Ricky Spero gives his analysis in this week's Context Machine.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- Apple Getting Into iPod Games?
- Samsung's Loose Lips Lost iPod Deal
- TMO Reports - Adobe Clarifies GoLive & FreeHand Position; Neither Discontinued
- Arrival of the iPod Killer?
- Insiders Explain What Went Wrong With Sony Connect
- Disney Offers Feature Length Movie Downloads
- TMO Reports - Research Firm- Best Buy Trying Out Expanded Mac Sales
- Collector Apps Track Music, Movies, Books
- FireBall-PC Shares Music on a Network
- HP Releases New Deskjet, Officejet Printers [UPDATE]
- Microsoft Wireless Laser Desktop for Mac
- Parallels Final Pre-release Adds Compressor
- Road Trip Effect Pro Builds Transitions for Videos
The Product Roundup
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Thu,10:32 AM
- Happy Thanksgiving from The Mac Observer!
- Wed,7:53 PM
- Awaken the Force with these Free Star Wars Apps
- 5:28 PM
- How to Pair Bluetooth Headphones with Your Apple TV
- 4:40 PM
- Pay What You Want for the Learn to Code Bundle
- 4:27 PM
- ACM 334: Apple’s Mac Pro vs. The Devil’s Advocate
- 4:20 PM
- Apple is Doing Something That Could Accidentally Torpedo the iPad Pro
- 2:08 PM
- Sponsor: New MacX DVD Ripper Pro Giveaway
- 1:40 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-11-25: Apple’s Plans for Faceshift
- 1:32 PM
- Apple Commercial: Someday At Christmas - Stevie Wonder + Andra Day (Video)
- 9:58 AM
- Apple Buys Star Wars-related Facial Recognition Company Faceshift
- 9:01 AM
- iOS 9: Using Mail Markup with Photos