Podcast - Weekly Roundup: Poker Politics
by , 9:00 AM EDT, July 15th, 2006
Direct Link: MP3 Version
This week the US House of Representatives voted to ban most kinds of internet gambling. TMO Editor Bryan Chaffin and Roundup Anchor Ricky Spero dive right in to the politics of it all. Red meat for the religious right? Ralph Nader's dream legislation? Whether you're a poker player, politics junkie, or just someone who likes a good fight, this is a show you won't want to miss.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- House Approves Anti-online Poker Bill
- U.S. Music Downloads Skyrocket in 2006
- Apple and Amazon Look for Movie Download Deals
- Hog Bay WriteRoom 1.0 Available
- INtex Introduces Collection vX
- iPiece Magnifies Section of Display
- Mac Gaming News - Lost Sock Debuts Kakuro Quest Cross Sums Puzzle Game
- Play Music Together Teaches Kids Music Skills
The Product Roundup
Don't forget, the Podcast and Portable Media Expo coming up, September 29-30.
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.
- Thu, 9:55 AM
- Apple’s iOS 8 to Reportedly Include Shazam Music Recognition
- 9:28 AM
- Sponsor: Merlin from Project Wizards
- 8:48 AM
- New Cars for Anki Drive Hit the Track
- Wed, 10:02 PM
- ACM 250: Apple’s iPhone Pricing, Samsung’s Fudging, Amazon’s Ambition
- 8:03 PM
- Yahoo! Reportedly Wants to Replace Google for iOS Default Search
- 6:52 PM
- Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Released Free on iPad
- 4:15 PM
- T-Mobile Unveils Three Days Of ‘Uncarrier’ which Is Good for Customers
- 3:15 PM
- What it’s REALLY Like to Work For Apple
- 2:53 PM
- Create Clickable App Idea Prototypes, No Code Required With Marvel
- 11:10 AM
- Jeff Gamet Recaps Macworld/iWorld 2014 at Estes Park User Group
- 10:19 AM
- Apple, Samsung Sign on for CTIA’s Smartphone Kill Switch
- 9:16 AM
- Judge Cote Denies Apple Request to Stop State Ebook Antitrust Cases