Podcast - Weekly Roundup: Poker Politics
by , 9:00 AM EDT, July 15th, 2006
Direct Link: MP3 Version
This week the US House of Representatives voted to ban most kinds of internet gambling. TMO Editor Bryan Chaffin and Roundup Anchor Ricky Spero dive right in to the politics of it all. Red meat for the religious right? Ralph Nader's dream legislation? Whether you're a poker player, politics junkie, or just someone who likes a good fight, this is a show you won't want to miss.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- House Approves Anti-online Poker Bill
- U.S. Music Downloads Skyrocket in 2006
- Apple and Amazon Look for Movie Download Deals
- Hog Bay WriteRoom 1.0 Available
- INtex Introduces Collection vX
- iPiece Magnifies Section of Display
- Mac Gaming News - Lost Sock Debuts Kakuro Quest Cross Sums Puzzle Game
- Play Music Together Teaches Kids Music Skills
The Product Roundup
Don't forget, the Podcast and Portable Media Expo coming up, September 29-30.
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.
- Tue,8:51 PM
- GTAT Announces ‘Amicable Parting’ of Ways with Apple
- 6:50 PM
- How I Came to Own and Sell a TAM Probably Owned by Jony Ive
- 5:01 PM
- Adobe KnowHow: Learn Photography From The Best for $29.99
- 4:49 PM
- How To Get Ready For iOS 8.1 [Update]
- 2:59 PM
- Chuck La Tournous and Chris Breen to Speak at NJMUG’s 30th Anniversary Tuesday
- 2:24 PM
- Don’t Upgrade to Yosemite or iOS 8.1 Before You Read This Column
- 2:06 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-10-21
- 12:29 PM
- How Apple Pay Mitigates Breach Fatigue
- 10:50 AM
- How to Enable Apple’s SMS Relay on your Mac or iPad
- 9:43 AM
- Apple Earnings Smackdown Ranks Analyst Predictions
- Mon,9:52 PM
- Apple Q4 Earnings Sliced And Diced
- 8:21 PM
- Apple Q4 MacBook Sales Hit Record Breaking Numbers, Jump 25 Percent