Podcast - Weekly Roundup: Poker Politics
by , 9:00 AM EDT, July 15th, 2006
Direct Link: MP3 Version
This week the US House of Representatives voted to ban most kinds of internet gambling. TMO Editor Bryan Chaffin and Roundup Anchor Ricky Spero dive right in to the politics of it all. Red meat for the religious right? Ralph Nader's dream legislation? Whether you're a poker player, politics junkie, or just someone who likes a good fight, this is a show you won't want to miss.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- House Approves Anti-online Poker Bill
- U.S. Music Downloads Skyrocket in 2006
- Apple and Amazon Look for Movie Download Deals
- Hog Bay WriteRoom 1.0 Available
- INtex Introduces Collection vX
- iPiece Magnifies Section of Display
- Mac Gaming News - Lost Sock Debuts Kakuro Quest Cross Sums Puzzle Game
- Play Music Together Teaches Kids Music Skills
The Product Roundup
Don't forget, the Podcast and Portable Media Expo coming up, September 29-30.
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.
- Mon,4:58 PM
- Where Did iTunes Match go for non-Apple Music Subscribers?
- 4:44 PM
- Supercharge Your Mac App Bundle: $39.99
- 4:15 PM
- How to Manage the Secret Software That Google Chrome Installs on Your Mac
- 3:14 PM
- Apple Digs Deeper into Enterprise with Cisco Partnership
- 2:00 PM
- Apple Hire Hints at Move into Augmented Reality
- 1:13 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-08-31: Apple’s Content Blockers
- 10:31 AM
- T-Mobile gives Data Tethering Abusers the Smackdown
- 9:07 AM
- New Rumor Two-tier Pricing for Apple TV
- Sun,12:25 PM
- MGG 568: Running Your Mac Safe & Lean
- Fri,7:45 PM
- Back from the Dead: Using Apple’s Abandoned Safari for Windows Today
- 7:00 PM
- Keychain 101: Getting Started with Apple’s Password Manager
- 5:15 PM
- An iPhone 6s That Can Record 4K Video Means a 4K Apple TV