Podcast - Weekly Roundup: Poker Politics
by , 9:00 AM EDT, July 15th, 2006
Direct Link: MP3 Version
This week the US House of Representatives voted to ban most kinds of internet gambling. TMO Editor Bryan Chaffin and Roundup Anchor Ricky Spero dive right in to the politics of it all. Red meat for the religious right? Ralph Nader's dream legislation? Whether you're a poker player, politics junkie, or just someone who likes a good fight, this is a show you won't want to miss.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- House Approves Anti-online Poker Bill
- U.S. Music Downloads Skyrocket in 2006
- Apple and Amazon Look for Movie Download Deals
- Hog Bay WriteRoom 1.0 Available
- INtex Introduces Collection vX
- iPiece Magnifies Section of Display
- Mac Gaming News - Lost Sock Debuts Kakuro Quest Cross Sums Puzzle Game
- Play Music Together Teaches Kids Music Skills
The Product Roundup
Don't forget, the Podcast and Portable Media Expo coming up, September 29-30.
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.
- Tue,1:33 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-07-22
- 11:16 AM
- Samsung’s Ad Message: It’s Time for New Marketing Tactics
- 10:18 AM
- AAPL Q3 2014 Earnings Report Set for Tuesday Afternoon
- 9:50 AM
- Netflix Adds Post-Play Feature to Apple TV
- 12:36 AM
- ‘Stickers’ Apple Commercial Highlights User Love for MacBook Air
- Mon,8:57 PM
- Apple Fixes MacBook Air (Mid 2011) Sleep Issue with Firmware Update
- 8:44 PM
- Apple Reportedly Orders 70-80 Million Large Screen iPhones for Q4
- 7:47 PM
- Five Third Party Extensions Announced for iOS 8
- 5:21 PM
- The Beginner Web Dev Hacker Bundle: $69
- 4:30 PM
- OS X: The Best Ways to Share a Web Page (via Email) in Safari
- 2:00 PM
- Jot Touch with Pixelpoint: Like Adobe’s Ink Stylus, but More Buttons
- 1:24 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-07-21