Podcast - Weekly Roundup: Poker Politics
by , 9:00 AM EDT, July 15th, 2006
Direct Link: MP3 Version
This week the US House of Representatives voted to ban most kinds of internet gambling. TMO Editor Bryan Chaffin and Roundup Anchor Ricky Spero dive right in to the politics of it all. Red meat for the religious right? Ralph Nader's dream legislation? Whether you're a poker player, politics junkie, or just someone who likes a good fight, this is a show you won't want to miss.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- House Approves Anti-online Poker Bill
- U.S. Music Downloads Skyrocket in 2006
- Apple and Amazon Look for Movie Download Deals
- Hog Bay WriteRoom 1.0 Available
- INtex Introduces Collection vX
- iPiece Magnifies Section of Display
- Mac Gaming News - Lost Sock Debuts Kakuro Quest Cross Sums Puzzle Game
- Play Music Together Teaches Kids Music Skills
The Product Roundup
Don't forget, the Podcast and Portable Media Expo coming up, September 29-30.
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.
- Thu, 12:59 PM
- An Original iPhone Wallpaper Finds Its Way Into iOS 16 Beta 3
- Wed, 5:51 PM
- Apple to Launch Extreme Sports Watch for Fall 2022
- Wed, 4:25 PM
- 'Pokémon GO' Celebrates Six-Year Anniversary with New Event, Challenges, and More
- Wed, 3:47 PM
- Apple’s M2-Powered MacBook Air Available to Order Beginning July 8
- Wed, 3:35 PM
- Reddit User Discovers Potential iPhone 14 Accessory, Manufacturer Possibly Taking a Gamble
- Wed, 2:41 PM
- Apple Seeds Third Developer Betas of Latest Operating Systems, Meaning Public Betas Could Launch Soon
- Wed, 2:27 PM
- '2023 Apple History Calendar' Celebrates Famous and Obscure Apple Software Milestones
- Wed, 1:42 PM
- BOE Back on Track to Produce iPhone 14 Panels Despite Past Troubles with Apple
- Wed, 1:28 PM
- CSAM Law Can Force Messaging Apps Including Apple to Implement Client-Side Scanning of Messages
- Wed, 1:12 PM
- Kuo: Apple Might Soon Stop Using the Latest iPhone Chip on Entry-Level and Mid-Range Models
- Tue, 4:07 PM
- OmniFocus to be Among First Third-Party Widgets for iOS 16 Customizable Lock Screen
- Tue, 3:47 PM
- Apple Offering Free Beats Flex Earphones to New Apple Music Student Subscribers