Podcast - Weekly Roundup: Dwindling Options
by , 9:00 AM EDT, August 5th, 2006
Direct Link: MP3 Version
In the wake of a strange week and on the eve of WWDC, Ricky Spero and Jeff Gamet are left with few choices but to hit as many stories as they can in a short while. From Apple's options, to software options for music notation; from Napster's options to Norway's, this show is a grab bag of Apple news.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- Apple May Restate Profits
- TMO Reports - Analysts- No Need For Concern Over Apple Stock Options
- Avid Buys Music Notation App Developer Sibelius
- Napster Considers Sale as Subscriber Base Declines
- Verizon Drops Music Download Fee
- Zune May Launch on November 14
- Audible Renews iTunes Contract
- Coke to Give Away Millions of iTMS Songs in UK, Germany
- Ford, General Motors, Mazda to Offer iPod Integration
- iTunes Music Sales Top 200 Million in Europe
- 17-inch MacBook Pro Handle from QuickerTek
- Mac Gaming News - TransGaming Promises Faster Mac Game Ports With Cider
- Maya 8 Offers Host of Performance Improvements
- NewerTech Intros No-Cost Laptop, iPod Battery Recycling
- PodBrix to Sell LEGO Playset Based on '1984' Ad
- WiebeTech Announces 4-port ToughTech XE Enclosure
- The Slacker's Guide - Because You Just Can't Go Wrong With Mechanized Weaponry
The Product Roundup
Don't forget, the Podcast and Portable Media Expo coming up, September 29-30.
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.
- Fri,5:15 PM
- An iPhone 6s That Can Record 4K Video Means a 4K Apple TV
- 4:53 PM
- Drive Genius 4: $49.99
- 4:33 PM
- Losing Ian Rogers Sucks for Apple and the Music Industry
- 3:10 PM
- Google Instructs Advertisers on How to Bypass Apple Security - But There’s More
- 2:40 PM
- How to Lock the Dock Size, Position, and Contents in OS X
- 1:33 PM
- Satisfy Your Growing Storage Needs with a 5TB External Drive for $130
- 1:24 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-08-28: Apple’s in-store iPod, um, Shuffle
- 11:45 AM
- How To Use Your iPhone’s Barometer to Crowdsource Weather
- 11:30 AM
- Apple Watch is Gaining on Fitbit, but that Doesn’t Mean Fitbit is Screwed
- 10:07 AM
- The iPod Has Been Relegated to the Back of the Apple Store, But with Good Reason
- 10:00 AM
- iOS 9 Content Blockers - Bring ‘Em On!
- 8:50 AM
- OS X El Capitan Beta: Pinning Safari Tabs