Podcast - Weekly Roundup: Sweatshops Part Deux, a Film Coming Soon to iTunes
by , 9:00 AM EDT, August 19th, 2006
Direct Link: MP3 Version
This week's Context Machine Fodder: Apple did a PR victory lap in round 2 of the iPod sweatshop story, while a Lions Gate Executive runs his mouth about iTunes movie downloads.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- Apple- Foxconn Violated Overtime Rules
- Trade Group Not Pleased with Apple's Foxconn Report
- Lions Gate Films Confirms iTunes Movie Plans
- Fox Preps Movie Download Service
- iPod Part of the Move Away From Multiplexes?
- Zune to Come Pre-loaded with Music Videos
- Boot Camp 1.1 Improves Hardware Support
- ConvertIt 3.0 Adds Online Definitions, More
- Logitech Announces New iPod Speaker Systems
- New High Capacity iBook Battery from NewerTech
- WiebeTech Improves Forensic Write-block Technology
- Review - iKitty
- Review - TuneDeck for iPod nano
The Product Roundup
Don't forget, the Podcast and Portable Media Expo coming up, September 29-30.
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.
- Thu,8:46 PM
- Yosemite: How To Fix Safari’s Address Bar
- 7:32 PM
- Microsoft Smart Watch Sneak Peek
- 5:45 PM
- X-Doria Folio Case for iPhone 6: Awkward by Nature
- 5:30 PM
- ACM 277: Apple Pay, Apple Designs, and iPad as a Laptop Replacement
- 4:34 PM
- Learn Apple’s Swift Programming Language for $19
- 3:50 PM
- ‘iPhoto: The Missing Manual’ is Both Informative and Entertaining
- 1:50 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-10-23
- 11:03 AM
- Pixelmator for iPad Hits Apple’s App Store
- 10:15 AM
- Apple Wins GPNE Patent Lawsuit, Calls Company a Patent Troll
- 9:08 AM
- Apple Dropping SSL 3.0 for Push Notifications in Wake of Poodle Security Flaw
- Wed,8:40 PM
- Mark Zuckerberg Wows Chinese Crowd with 30 Minute Interview in Chinese
- 8:06 PM
- How to Use Yosemite’s New Batch-Renaming Feature