Podcast - Weekly Roundup: Sweatshops Part Deux, a Film Coming Soon to iTunes
by , 9:00 AM EDT, August 19th, 2006
Direct Link: MP3 Version
This week's Context Machine Fodder: Apple did a PR victory lap in round 2 of the iPod sweatshop story, while a Lions Gate Executive runs his mouth about iTunes movie downloads.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- Apple- Foxconn Violated Overtime Rules
- Trade Group Not Pleased with Apple's Foxconn Report
- Lions Gate Films Confirms iTunes Movie Plans
- Fox Preps Movie Download Service
- iPod Part of the Move Away From Multiplexes?
- Zune to Come Pre-loaded with Music Videos
- Boot Camp 1.1 Improves Hardware Support
- ConvertIt 3.0 Adds Online Definitions, More
- Logitech Announces New iPod Speaker Systems
- New High Capacity iBook Battery from NewerTech
- WiebeTech Improves Forensic Write-block Technology
- Review - iKitty
- Review - TuneDeck for iPod nano
The Product Roundup
Don't forget, the Podcast and Portable Media Expo coming up, September 29-30.
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.
- Fri,8:54 PM
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- 7:32 PM
- Last Chance: Pay What You Want for the Learn to Design Bundle
- 4:30 PM
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- 1:09 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-02-27: Apple Watch Media Event Smackdown
- 11:20 AM
- Ericsson Sues Apple after Failing to Reach Patent License Agreement
- 10:01 AM
- Analyst: Apple Watch Edition to Cost $950
- 8:55 AM
- QuickTime & Yosemite: Recording Your iPhone or iPad Screen with iOS 8
- Thu,8:36 PM
- Apple Opens iWork for iCloud to Everyone
- 7:53 PM
- This Is Why You Should Set Up Philips Hue LED Smartbulbs
- 7:15 PM
- Apple Rumored to Bring Touch ID to Macs
- 4:40 PM
- Last Chance To Save 55% On The Code Black HD Camera Drone
- 3:54 PM
- FCC Reclassifies Internet Providers in Net Neutrality Vote