Podcast - Weekly Roundup: Sweatshops Part Deux, a Film Coming Soon to iTunes
by , 9:00 AM EDT, August 19th, 2006
Direct Link: MP3 Version
This week's Context Machine Fodder: Apple did a PR victory lap in round 2 of the iPod sweatshop story, while a Lions Gate Executive runs his mouth about iTunes movie downloads.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- Apple- Foxconn Violated Overtime Rules
- Trade Group Not Pleased with Apple's Foxconn Report
- Lions Gate Films Confirms iTunes Movie Plans
- Fox Preps Movie Download Service
- iPod Part of the Move Away From Multiplexes?
- Zune to Come Pre-loaded with Music Videos
- Boot Camp 1.1 Improves Hardware Support
- ConvertIt 3.0 Adds Online Definitions, More
- Logitech Announces New iPod Speaker Systems
- New High Capacity iBook Battery from NewerTech
- WiebeTech Improves Forensic Write-block Technology
- Review - iKitty
- Review - TuneDeck for iPod nano
The Product Roundup
Don't forget, the Podcast and Portable Media Expo coming up, September 29-30.
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.
- Thu,8:00 AM
- Happy Thanksgiving from The Mac Observer!
- Wed,9:36 PM
- Apple Reportedly Building Chinese Sapphire Plant with Foxconn
- 8:40 PM
- ACM 282: The Steampunk, Sapphire, and Apple Watch Episode
- 7:46 PM
- Melissa Holt on MacJury’s Holiday Gift Guide 2
- 4:42 PM
- Steampunk USB Flash Drives with Motorized Gears - Really!
- 4:05 PM
- Black Friday 2014: The Best Mac Deals
- 3:10 PM
- iOS 8: Control Which Apps Can Access Your Private Data
- 2:50 PM
- The Name Your Own Price Must-Have Mac Bundle
- 1:36 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-11-26
- 10:46 AM
- 5 iPhone Apps to Cut Your Thanksgivings Stress
- 8:50 AM
- iOS 8 and OS X Yosemite: Naming Group Conversations in Messages
- Tue,9:01 PM
- BuzzFeed Uses Apple Watches to Incentivise Staff