Podcast - Weekly Roundup: Sweatshops Part Deux, a Film Coming Soon to iTunes
by , 9:00 AM EDT, August 19th, 2006
Direct Link: MP3 Version
This week's Context Machine Fodder: Apple did a PR victory lap in round 2 of the iPod sweatshop story, while a Lions Gate Executive runs his mouth about iTunes movie downloads.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- Apple- Foxconn Violated Overtime Rules
- Trade Group Not Pleased with Apple's Foxconn Report
- Lions Gate Films Confirms iTunes Movie Plans
- Fox Preps Movie Download Service
- iPod Part of the Move Away From Multiplexes?
- Zune to Come Pre-loaded with Music Videos
- Boot Camp 1.1 Improves Hardware Support
- ConvertIt 3.0 Adds Online Definitions, More
- Logitech Announces New iPod Speaker Systems
- New High Capacity iBook Battery from NewerTech
- WiebeTech Improves Forensic Write-block Technology
- Review - iKitty
- Review - TuneDeck for iPod nano
The Product Roundup
Don't forget, the Podcast and Portable Media Expo coming up, September 29-30.
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.
- Wed,11:50 AM
- Read This Before You Install El Capitan
- 10:54 AM
- How to Enable Wi-Fi Calling on Your iPhone
- 10:25 AM
- AT&T gets a Green Light to Enable Wi-Fi Calling
- 9:00 AM
- How to Turn Off Nightstand Mode in Apple watchOS 2
- 8:50 AM
- El Capitan: Seeing “Find My Friends” on Your Mac
- 5:37 AM
- Apple Watch - Cycle (Video)
- Tue,8:21 PM
- Wall Street Journal Review of Google Now on Tap in Android Marshmallow
- 7:15 PM
- Disney Artists Tweet and Periscope about Apple’s New iPad Pro
- 6:08 PM
- KOAR Bluetooth Cloud Buds: $24.99
- 3:00 PM
- Native Union Apple Watch Charging Dock Goes Both Ways
- 1:57 PM
- Steve Jobs Stories Need to Be Told, Stop Fighting about Books and Movies
- 1:28 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-10-06: The Fight Over Steve Jobs’s History