Podcast - Weekly Roundup: Viral Video Goes Vroom
by , 9:00 AM EDT, September 23rd, 2006
Direct Link: MP3 Version
This week, amid a mash of news, both Google Video and YouTube made the headlines. In this week's Context Machine: Ricky Spero and Jeff Gamet take a close look at Viral Video's dirty secrets, then take off on a discussion about where it's headed. Here's a hint: iTV is involved, and maybe even your iPod.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- Fox May Go After Google For Illegal Videos
- Google 'in Talks' to Add Video to Apple's iTV
- YouTube Signs Deal With Warner Music For Music Videos, More
- Napster Goes to the Chopping Block
- Microsoft Soapbox to Take On YouTube
- Fission Offers Lossless Audio Editing
- iMac Core 2 Duo RAM Upgrades from Trans International
- Kensington Announces New Mice, Cases
- Mac Gaming News - Zhang Games Intros The Time Portal
- Moixa Announces USB Rechargeable Batteries
- Review - iPod nano (2G)
- Review - iPod Nano Uptown Clutch
The Product Roundup
Don't forget, the Podcast and Portable Media Expo coming up, September 29-30.
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.
- Thu, 7:56 PM
- Apple’s First WSJ Mention: Just Three Words in 1978
- 6:28 PM
- How To Bend iTunes Radio Stations To Your Will With Tuning Options
- 5:51 PM
- RadioShack Planning iPhone 5s Discount this Friday
- 4:50 PM
- Honda’s ASIMO Personal Robot is Scary Good in its Movements
- 4:42 PM
- HTML 5 Crash Course for Beginners - $29
- 3:55 PM
- Jeff Carlson’s Handy Tutorial on Using the iPad as a Photography Aid
- 2:00 PM
- Heartbleed Update: OpenVPN isn’t Safe, Either
- 12:50 PM
- ‘iPad and iPhone Kung Fu’ Book is Loaded with iOS 7 Tips and Hints
- 9:55 AM
- Apple’s iOS 8 to Reportedly Include Shazam Music Recognition
- 9:28 AM
- Sponsor: Merlin from Project Wizards
- 8:48 AM
- New Cars for Anki Drive Hit the Track
- Wed, 10:02 PM
- ACM 250: Apple’s iPhone Pricing, Samsung’s Fudging, Amazon’s Ambition