Podcast - Weekly Roundup: Viral Video Goes Vroom
by , 9:00 AM EDT, September 23rd, 2006
Direct Link: MP3 Version
This week, amid a mash of news, both Google Video and YouTube made the headlines. In this week's Context Machine: Ricky Spero and Jeff Gamet take a close look at Viral Video's dirty secrets, then take off on a discussion about where it's headed. Here's a hint: iTV is involved, and maybe even your iPod.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- Fox May Go After Google For Illegal Videos
- Google 'in Talks' to Add Video to Apple's iTV
- YouTube Signs Deal With Warner Music For Music Videos, More
- Napster Goes to the Chopping Block
- Microsoft Soapbox to Take On YouTube
- Fission Offers Lossless Audio Editing
- iMac Core 2 Duo RAM Upgrades from Trans International
- Kensington Announces New Mice, Cases
- Mac Gaming News - Zhang Games Intros The Time Portal
- Moixa Announces USB Rechargeable Batteries
- Review - iPod nano (2G)
- Review - iPod Nano Uptown Clutch
The Product Roundup
Don't forget, the Podcast and Portable Media Expo coming up, September 29-30.
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.
- Thu,8:48 PM
- Hedge Fund: ‘Apple Might Become Obsolete in 2-3 Years’
- 5:40 PM
- MGG 512: Two Zero Zero Hexes Your Favorite Geeks
- 4:41 PM
- TwistedWave Audio Recorder and Editor for Mac: $20
- 3:47 PM
- Apple’s Yosemite Beta: Don’t Use TRIM with SSD
- 2:42 PM
- Apple’s Yosemite Beta Site Conks Out Over Heavy Demand
- 2:13 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-07-24
- 1:45 PM
- Sweet Design: the CODE Donut Bluetooth Speaker
- 12:35 PM
- Apple Releases OS X Yosemite Public Beta
- 11:39 AM
- Apple, Visa Deal Could Make iPhone 6 Your Next Wallet
- 10:25 AM
- Canaccord: Get Ready for Big iPhone 6 Sales
- 8:57 AM
- Swatch: We Aren’t Making Apple’s iWatch
- Wed,7:35 PM
- ACM 264: Diving Deep into Amazon’s Kindle Unlimited