Podcast - Weekly Roundup: Viral Video Goes Vroom
by , 9:00 AM EDT, September 23rd, 2006
Direct Link: MP3 Version
This week, amid a mash of news, both Google Video and YouTube made the headlines. In this week's Context Machine: Ricky Spero and Jeff Gamet take a close look at Viral Video's dirty secrets, then take off on a discussion about where it's headed. Here's a hint: iTV is involved, and maybe even your iPod.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- Fox May Go After Google For Illegal Videos
- Google 'in Talks' to Add Video to Apple's iTV
- YouTube Signs Deal With Warner Music For Music Videos, More
- Napster Goes to the Chopping Block
- Microsoft Soapbox to Take On YouTube
- Fission Offers Lossless Audio Editing
- iMac Core 2 Duo RAM Upgrades from Trans International
- Kensington Announces New Mice, Cases
- Mac Gaming News - Zhang Games Intros The Time Portal
- Moixa Announces USB Rechargeable Batteries
- Review - iPod nano (2G)
- Review - iPod Nano Uptown Clutch
The Product Roundup
Don't forget, the Podcast and Portable Media Expo coming up, September 29-30.
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.
- Fri,5:07 PM
- New Uses For Old Power Macs
- 5:02 PM
- Apple Pay is Soaring While Competitors Crash and Burn
- 1:47 PM
- The Camera Lens Mug: $19.99
- 1:19 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-10-24
- 11:10 AM
- Apple, Nike Teaming Up on Wearable Tech Project
- 9:37 AM
- Kickstarter Project: Mouse Guard LEGO Mini Figures
- 8:48 AM
- OS X Yosemite: Handing Calls Off to Your iPhone
- Thu,8:46 PM
- Yosemite: How To Fix Safari’s Address Bar
- 7:32 PM
- If Microsoft Made a Smart Watch…
- 5:45 PM
- X-Doria Folio Case for iPhone 6: Awkward by Nature
- 5:30 PM
- ACM 277: Apple Pay, Apple Designs, and iPad as a Laptop Replacement
- 4:34 PM
- Learn Apple’s Swift Programming Language for $19