Podcast - Weekly Roundup: Viral Video Goes Vroom
by , 9:00 AM EDT, September 23rd, 2006
Direct Link: MP3 Version
This week, amid a mash of news, both Google Video and YouTube made the headlines. In this week's Context Machine: Ricky Spero and Jeff Gamet take a close look at Viral Video's dirty secrets, then take off on a discussion about where it's headed. Here's a hint: iTV is involved, and maybe even your iPod.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- Fox May Go After Google For Illegal Videos
- Google 'in Talks' to Add Video to Apple's iTV
- YouTube Signs Deal With Warner Music For Music Videos, More
- Napster Goes to the Chopping Block
- Microsoft Soapbox to Take On YouTube
- Fission Offers Lossless Audio Editing
- iMac Core 2 Duo RAM Upgrades from Trans International
- Kensington Announces New Mice, Cases
- Mac Gaming News - Zhang Games Intros The Time Portal
- Moixa Announces USB Rechargeable Batteries
- Review - iPod nano (2G)
- Review - iPod Nano Uptown Clutch
The Product Roundup
Don't forget, the Podcast and Portable Media Expo coming up, September 29-30.
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.
- Fri,7:45 PM
- Back from the Dead: Using Apple’s Abandoned Safari for Windows Today
- 7:00 PM
- Keychain 101: Getting Started with Apple’s Password Manager
- 5:15 PM
- An iPhone 6s That Can Record 4K Video Means a 4K Apple TV
- 4:53 PM
- Drive Genius 4: $49.99
- 4:33 PM
- Losing Ian Rogers Sucks for Apple and the Music Industry
- 3:10 PM
- Google Instructs Advertisers on How to Bypass Apple Security - But There’s More
- 2:40 PM
- How to Lock the Dock Size, Position, and Contents in OS X
- 1:33 PM
- Satisfy Your Growing Storage Needs with a 5TB External Drive for $130
- 1:24 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-08-28: Apple’s in-store iPod, um, Shuffle
- 11:45 AM
- How To Use Your iPhone’s Barometer to Crowdsource Weather
- 11:30 AM
- Apple Watch is Gaining on Fitbit, but that Doesn’t Mean Fitbit is Screwed
- 10:07 AM
- The iPod Has Been Relegated to the Back of the Apple Store, But with Good Reason