Podcast - Weekly Roundup: Zune's Crash Landing
by , 4:10 PM EST, November 19th, 2006
Direct Link: MP3 Version
This week Microsoft launched the Zune portable media player. The press have taken it far more seriously than previous iPod competitors, so Ricky and Jeff use the Context Machine to handicap the new MP3 player playing-field. Also, Blue's Snowball USB condenser microphone.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- Zune Hits Stores, Nobody Notices
- Ballmer- Zune Can Take iPod
- Apple Teams with Airlines for In-flight iPod Support
- iPod Set To Be Hot Holiday Seller
- Hon Hai to Build iPhone
- Blue Microphones - Snowball
- Gigawiz Introduces Citrin Graphing App
- LightZone 2.0 Released with Intel Mac Support
- Mac Gaming News - Freeverse Releases Big Bang Brain Games (Get it Free Today)
- PodJournals Social Networking Podcast Service Launched
- Zofunk Introduces MacBook Keyboard Covers
The Product Roundup
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Mon,10:42 PM
- Google Brings Higher Resolution Satellite Imagery to Google Earth and Maps
- 9:10 PM
- Google Bloks Will Offer Kids Hands-On, Collaborative Programming Concepts
- 8:44 PM
- PRE-SALE: The Complete iOS 10 Developer Course at $29
- 5:15 PM
- Game Foul: Ford Dealership Steals Firewatch Art
- 5:04 PM
- TMO Background Mode: Interview With Symply Co-founder and President Alex Grossman
- 3:20 PM
- iPhone 7 Sans Headphone Jack: The Debate Continues
- 1:58 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-06-27: AAPL, Brexit, Google Blocks
- 11:58 AM
- Google Ready to Try Apple’s Tactics with New Smartphone
- 9:33 AM
- Apple gets its Rainbow on for SF Pride Parade
- Sun,12:18 PM
- MGG 611: Troubleshoot & Resolve Your Mac & Apple Issues
- Fri,7:00 PM
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?