Podcast - Weekly Roundup: Zune's Crash Landing
by , 4:10 PM EST, November 19th, 2006
Direct Link: MP3 Version
This week Microsoft launched the Zune portable media player. The press have taken it far more seriously than previous iPod competitors, so Ricky and Jeff use the Context Machine to handicap the new MP3 player playing-field. Also, Blue's Snowball USB condenser microphone.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- Zune Hits Stores, Nobody Notices
- Ballmer- Zune Can Take iPod
- Apple Teams with Airlines for In-flight iPod Support
- iPod Set To Be Hot Holiday Seller
- Hon Hai to Build iPhone
- Blue Microphones - Snowball
- Gigawiz Introduces Citrin Graphing App
- LightZone 2.0 Released with Intel Mac Support
- Mac Gaming News - Freeverse Releases Big Bang Brain Games (Get it Free Today)
- PodJournals Social Networking Podcast Service Launched
- Zofunk Introduces MacBook Keyboard Covers
The Product Roundup
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Sun,4:17 PM
- MGG 591: If You Had a JBOD Would You Hold It Against Us?
- Fri,5:30 PM
- Ghostbusters Reboot gets its Own LEGO Kit
- 4:55 PM
- Man Ties String to iPhone and Films Ski Run (Video)
- 4:45 PM
- What To Do When Your Apple Watch Tells You NOT to Eat the Candy Bar
- 2:56 PM
- ‘Star Wars’ as a Grindhouse Trailer
- 2:29 PM
- The iPad Pro and Apple Pencil Giveaway
- 1:26 PM
- Apple to Supreme Court: You can Skip Samsung’s Patent Appeal
- 1:16 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-02-05: Streaming the Super Bowl, Time Machine’s Failure
- 10:57 AM
- Want to Watch the Super Bowl on Your iPad for Free? There’s an App for That
- 9:33 AM
- Final Cut Pro X Adds 4K Video Export for Apple Devices
- 8:55 AM
- iOS: That Stupid [Bleep] Siri and Its [Bleep] Nicknames