Podcast - Weekly Roundup: Zune's Crash Landing
by , 4:10 PM EST, November 19th, 2006
Direct Link: MP3 Version
This week Microsoft launched the Zune portable media player. The press have taken it far more seriously than previous iPod competitors, so Ricky and Jeff use the Context Machine to handicap the new MP3 player playing-field. Also, Blue's Snowball USB condenser microphone.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- Zune Hits Stores, Nobody Notices
- Ballmer- Zune Can Take iPod
- Apple Teams with Airlines for In-flight iPod Support
- iPod Set To Be Hot Holiday Seller
- Hon Hai to Build iPhone
- Blue Microphones - Snowball
- Gigawiz Introduces Citrin Graphing App
- LightZone 2.0 Released with Intel Mac Support
- Mac Gaming News - Freeverse Releases Big Bang Brain Games (Get it Free Today)
- PodJournals Social Networking Podcast Service Launched
- Zofunk Introduces MacBook Keyboard Covers
The Product Roundup
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Thu,10:32 AM
- Happy Thanksgiving from The Mac Observer!
- Wed,7:53 PM
- Awaken the Force with these Free Star Wars Apps
- 5:28 PM
- How to Pair Bluetooth Headphones with Your Apple TV
- 4:40 PM
- Pay What You Want for the Learn to Code Bundle
- 4:27 PM
- ACM 334: Apple’s Mac Pro vs. The Devil’s Advocate
- 4:20 PM
- Apple is Doing Something That Could Accidentally Torpedo the iPad Pro
- 2:08 PM
- Sponsor: New MacX DVD Ripper Pro Giveaway
- 1:40 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-11-25: Apple’s Plans for Faceshift
- 1:32 PM
- Apple Commercial: Someday At Christmas - Stevie Wonder + Andra Day (Video)
- 9:58 AM
- Apple Buys Star Wars-related Facial Recognition Company Faceshift
- 9:01 AM
- iOS 9: Using Mail Markup with Photos