Podcast - Weekly Roundup: Movie Downloads Diversify
by , 4:00 PM EST, December 2nd, 2006
Direct Link: MP3 Version
Apple gets control of a critical digital distribution patent -- or at least, a critical sounding patent. Also, BitTorrent goes legit. Whaaah? This week's Context Machine looks at the movie industry's move to digital downloads. In the Product Roundup, hear three condenser mics compared, including the Behringer B-1.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- Apple Wins Media Download Patent
- BitTorrent Launches Movie Download Service
- Wal-Mart Joins Movie Download Game
- Microsoft's Vista Challenged to Keep Pace With Rivals
- Analyst Bumps Apple Target Price to $110
- Behringer B-1 Condenser Mic
- Behringer B-2 Pro Condenser Mic, a multi-pattern, updated version of the B-1.
The Product Roundup
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.
- Wed,4:28 PM
- Join Dr. Mac for Cool Tech and Pizza at Chicago Apple User Group Wednesday
- 4:09 PM
- HBO Coming to Sling TV Ahead of Game of Thrones Launch
- 4:05 PM
- GoGroove SonaVERSE BX Portable Stereo Speaker System w/ Rechargeable Battery
- 3:40 PM
- The (New) Mouse of Dr. Mac’s Dreams
- 2:33 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-04-01: Understanding the Apple Watch In-store Purchase System
- 2:25 PM
- Apple Stores Will Schedule Walk-In Appointments for Apple Watch
- 1:10 PM
- How to ‘Heart’ Your Favorite Apple Watch in the Store App
- 11:01 AM
- Dolby VP Mike Rockwell Jumps Ship for Apple
- 9:50 AM
- Google Maps Brings Pac-Man to Your Neighborhood
- 8:50 AM
- iOS 8: Manually Adjusting Your iPhone Camera’s Exposure
- Tue,7:54 PM
- Game of War: How to Play and Win a Casino Event
- 5:46 PM
- Jeff’s Comprehensive Mac Backup Guide