Podcast - Apple Report: Year in Review
by , 4:30 PM EST, December 9th, 2006
Direct Link: MP3 Version
It's a new year of news, and a new name for the Weekly Roundup. And what a year it's been: a transition to Intel processors, Apple's expanding presence in digital media, and the killer product that never came to market. In this week's Context Machine, it's 2006 in Review. In the Product Roundup, a quick look at the Behringer Ultravoice XM8500.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- Podcast - Weekly Roundup- Mac People, Meet Intel
- Podcast - Weekly Roundup- The 64-Bit Mac Smackdown
- Podcast - Weekly Roundup- Boot Me Twice
- Podcast - Weekly Roundup- Poker Politics
- Podcast - Weekly Roundup- Welcome to iPod City
- Podcast - Weekly Roundup- Sweatshops Part Deux, a Film Coming Soon to iTunes
- Podcast - Weekly Roundup- Movie Downloads Diversify
- Podcast - Weekly Roundup- Context Collage (file under 'Porn')
- Podcast - Weekly Roundup- Games on the iPod a Path to iPhone?
- Behringer ULTRAVOICE XM8500 - Dynamic Cardioid Microphone
- Review - NuLOOQ navigator
- In-Ear Headphones Part I- Universal Fits
- Ultimate Eears UE-7 Pro In-Ear Monitors
The Product Roundup
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.
- Fri,8:43 PM
- How to Identify Power Bricks in One Clever Stroke
- 6:48 PM
- Legal Mobile Phone Unlocking Bill to Be Signed into Law
- 6:18 PM
- Brilliant ‘Apple Clickbait Generator’ Makes Apple-Doomed-Articles
- 6:15 PM
- Microsoft’s Sobering Realization: It Can Never Win, Place or Show in the Hardware War
- 6:10 PM
- Kensington X3 Bluetooth Keyboard/Case for iPad Air Can Also Partially Charge it
- 4:12 PM
- Complete iOS 8 + Swift Developers Course (Pre-Order) for $79
- 1:07 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-08-01
- 11:18 AM
- Apple to Beats: Welcome to the Family
- 10:42 AM
- BadUSB: Undetectable USB flaw Could Expose all Your Tech Gear to Hackers
- 9:48 AM
- Apple Buys Vivendi’s Stake in Beats for $404M [Updated]
- 8:45 AM
- OS X: Configuring FileVault
- Thu,9:43 PM
- U.S. Appeals Court Rules Microsoft Must Turn Over Email Hosted in Ireland