Podcast - Apple Report: Year in Review
by , 4:30 PM EST, December 9th, 2006
Direct Link: MP3 Version
It's a new year of news, and a new name for the Weekly Roundup. And what a year it's been: a transition to Intel processors, Apple's expanding presence in digital media, and the killer product that never came to market. In this week's Context Machine, it's 2006 in Review. In the Product Roundup, a quick look at the Behringer Ultravoice XM8500.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- Podcast - Weekly Roundup- Mac People, Meet Intel
- Podcast - Weekly Roundup- The 64-Bit Mac Smackdown
- Podcast - Weekly Roundup- Boot Me Twice
- Podcast - Weekly Roundup- Poker Politics
- Podcast - Weekly Roundup- Welcome to iPod City
- Podcast - Weekly Roundup- Sweatshops Part Deux, a Film Coming Soon to iTunes
- Podcast - Weekly Roundup- Movie Downloads Diversify
- Podcast - Weekly Roundup- Context Collage (file under 'Porn')
- Podcast - Weekly Roundup- Games on the iPod a Path to iPhone?
- Behringer ULTRAVOICE XM8500 - Dynamic Cardioid Microphone
- Review - NuLOOQ navigator
- In-Ear Headphones Part I- Universal Fits
- Ultimate Eears UE-7 Pro In-Ear Monitors
The Product Roundup
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Fri,7:07 PM
- Apple’s First Scripted Series will Star Dr. Dre
- 7:07 PM
- Adobe Creative Cloud Bug Deletes Files Without Permission
- 6:00 PM
- AT&T Says it’s 5G Network will be 100x Faster than LTE
- 5:01 PM
- My Classic Hard Disks Are Spinning Right into the Graveyard
- 4:54 PM
- Bumprz 2: Minimalist Protection for iPhone on Kickstarter
- 4:51 PM
- MGG 592: Taming Wi-Fi Chaos
- 1:45 PM
- OK Go’s Parabolic Flight Video for ‘Upside Down & Inside Out’
- 1:35 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-02-12: 5G Wireless Speed Tests, Apple’s Growing Patent Infringement Mess
- 1:31 PM
- Xtra Drive Lightning Flash Drive with 16GB Micro SD Card: $71.99
- 12:55 PM
- How to Fix the ‘You Are Not Signed into Apple Music’ Error
- 10:38 AM
- Immersion Sues Apple, AT&T Over Haptic Feedback Patents