Podcast - Apple Report: PRAM and Blu-Ray Rising
by , 4:30 PM EST, December 16th, 2006
Direct Link: MP3 Version
Dell is shipping Blu-ray enabled machines before Apple. What gives? Also, phase-change memory technology is shaping up to be the biggest thing since flash memory. In this week's Context Machine, a look at the role Blu-ray and PCM are going to play. Also, a look at the Rode Podcaster USB mic.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- Dell Notebook with Blu-ray Announced
- IBM Demonstrates New Memory Technology Better Than Flash
- Wikipedia - Phase-change memory
- RODE Microphones - Podcaster
- Adobe Announces Photoshop CS3 Public Beta
- VideoGlide For Mac OS X Released
- Drypod (5G iPod)
- Review - Burning Monkey Solitaire 4
The Product Roundup
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Mon,2:33 PM
- Apple Files for Mistrial in VirnetX Patent Infringement Case
- 1:19 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-02-08: Apple’s Error 53, Future Apple Watch Sensors
- 11:05 AM
- Apple Quietly Rolls Out 2013 Mac Pro Video Repair Program
- 10:16 AM
- Apple: Error 53 is About Security, not Bricking iPhones
- Sun,4:17 PM
- MGG 591: If You Had a JBOD Would You Hold It Against Us?
- Fri,5:30 PM
- Ghostbusters Reboot gets its Own LEGO Kit
- 4:55 PM
- Man Ties String to iPhone and Films Ski Run (Video)
- 4:45 PM
- What To Do When Your Apple Watch Tells You NOT to Eat the Candy Bar
- 2:56 PM
- ‘Star Wars’ as a Grindhouse Trailer
- 2:29 PM
- The iPad Pro and Apple Pencil Giveaway
- 1:26 PM
- Apple to Supreme Court: You can Skip Samsung’s Patent Appeal