Podcast - Apple Report: PRAM and Blu-Ray Rising
by , 4:30 PM EST, December 16th, 2006
Direct Link: MP3 Version
Dell is shipping Blu-ray enabled machines before Apple. What gives? Also, phase-change memory technology is shaping up to be the biggest thing since flash memory. In this week's Context Machine, a look at the role Blu-ray and PCM are going to play. Also, a look at the Rode Podcaster USB mic.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- Dell Notebook with Blu-ray Announced
- IBM Demonstrates New Memory Technology Better Than Flash
- Wikipedia - Phase-change memory
- RODE Microphones - Podcaster
- Adobe Announces Photoshop CS3 Public Beta
- VideoGlide For Mac OS X Released
- Drypod (5G iPod)
- Review - Burning Monkey Solitaire 4
The Product Roundup
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Fri,8:03 AM
- Black Friday Blowout 15% Discount on TMO Deals
- Thu,10:32 AM
- Happy Thanksgiving from The Mac Observer!
- Wed,7:53 PM
- Awaken the Force with these Free Star Wars Apps
- 5:28 PM
- How to Pair Bluetooth Headphones with Your Apple TV
- 4:40 PM
- Pay What You Want for the Learn to Code Bundle
- 4:27 PM
- ACM 334: Apple’s Mac Pro vs. The Devil’s Advocate
- 4:20 PM
- Apple is Doing Something That Could Accidentally Torpedo the iPad Pro
- 2:08 PM
- Sponsor: New MacX DVD Ripper Pro Giveaway
- 1:40 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-11-25: Apple’s Plans for Faceshift
- 1:32 PM
- Apple Commercial: Someday At Christmas - Stevie Wonder + Andra Day (Video)
- 9:58 AM
- Apple Buys Star Wars-related Facial Recognition Company Faceshift