Podcast - Apple Report: PRAM and Blu-Ray Rising
by , 4:30 PM EST, December 16th, 2006
Direct Link: MP3 Version
Dell is shipping Blu-ray enabled machines before Apple. What gives? Also, phase-change memory technology is shaping up to be the biggest thing since flash memory. In this week's Context Machine, a look at the role Blu-ray and PCM are going to play. Also, a look at the Rode Podcaster USB mic.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- Dell Notebook with Blu-ray Announced
- IBM Demonstrates New Memory Technology Better Than Flash
- Wikipedia - Phase-change memory
- RODE Microphones - Podcaster
- Adobe Announces Photoshop CS3 Public Beta
- VideoGlide For Mac OS X Released
- Drypod (5G iPod)
- Review - Burning Monkey Solitaire 4
The Product Roundup
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.
- Wed,2:39 PM
- AluPen Digital Fine-Point Stylus: $34.95
- 2:12 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-09-02: Listeners Respond to El Capitan Debate
- 11:30 AM
- Adonit’s Jot Dash: The Workhorse Stylus You’ve Been Waiting For
- 10:16 AM
- Apple Music’s Ian Rogers Left for the Fashion Industry
- 9:48 AM
- How iTunes Movie DRM-Removal Software Keeps Me Honest
- 9:07 AM
- OS X El Capitan Beta: Using Mail Gestures
- Tue,7:47 PM
- Handmade Leather Lightning iPhone Chargers
- 7:34 PM
- VMware Fusion 8 Benchmarks vs. Fusion 7 and Boot Camp
- 6:30 PM
- Apple Doesn’t Have to Make the ‘Best’ TV Shows to Be Successful
- 3:30 PM
- Vidity: A Potential UHD/4KTV Game Changer - Will Apple Play?
- 2:48 PM
- All-Inclusive iOS 9 & Swift 2 Course Bundle: $49
- 1:14 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-09-01: The Big Apple TV Studio Debate