Podcast - Apple Report: PRAM and Blu-Ray Rising
by , 4:30 PM EST, December 16th, 2006
Direct Link: MP3 Version
Dell is shipping Blu-ray enabled machines before Apple. What gives? Also, phase-change memory technology is shaping up to be the biggest thing since flash memory. In this week's Context Machine, a look at the role Blu-ray and PCM are going to play. Also, a look at the Rode Podcaster USB mic.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- Dell Notebook with Blu-ray Announced
- IBM Demonstrates New Memory Technology Better Than Flash
- Wikipedia - Phase-change memory
- RODE Microphones - Podcaster
- Adobe Announces Photoshop CS3 Public Beta
- VideoGlide For Mac OS X Released
- Drypod (5G iPod)
- Review - Burning Monkey Solitaire 4
The Product Roundup
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Mon,10:42 PM
- Google Brings Higher Resolution Satellite Imagery to Google Earth and Maps
- 9:10 PM
- Google Bloks Will Offer Kids Hands-On, Collaborative Programming Concepts
- 8:44 PM
- PRE-SALE: The Complete iOS 10 Developer Course at $29
- 5:15 PM
- Game Foul: Ford Dealership Steals Firewatch Art
- 5:04 PM
- TMO Background Mode: Interview With Symply Co-founder and President Alex Grossman
- 3:20 PM
- iPhone 7 Sans Headphone Jack: The Debate Continues
- 1:58 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-06-27: AAPL, Brexit, Google Blocks
- 11:58 AM
- Google Ready to Try Apple’s Tactics with New Smartphone
- 9:33 AM
- Apple gets its Rainbow on for SF Pride Parade
- Sun,12:18 PM
- MGG 611: Troubleshoot & Resolve Your Mac & Apple Issues
- Fri,7:00 PM
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?