Podcast - MWSF Predictions, Product Outlook
by , 4:00 PM EST, January 7th, 2007
Direct Link: MP3 Version
MWSF Is going to be a blowout this year: even if Apple lets us down, Macworld is packed with interesting products and exhibitors. This week's Report is a roundup of punditry and products to psych you up for the coming week.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- Analyst Offers Macworld Expo Predictions
- Analyst- Apple Outlook is Conservative
- Former Apple Exec- No Apple Tablet, But Cell Phone Makes Sense
- TMO -- View topic - .Mac Improvements you'd like to see
- Crumpler USA - Computer Bags
- Equinux - Media Central
- Fluid Mask, Photoshop Plugins
- Logitech - Wireless Music
- OWC, Axiotron Announce Mac ModBook
- Parallels, Inc.
- Macworld Session, How to Be Buzzworthy
The Product Roundup
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Sun,11:53 AM
- MGG 607: The Pocket Dial Conspiracy
- Fri,9:47 PM
- The Pros and Cons of a Proprietary Apple Car Charger
- 6:59 PM
- VirnetX Wants to Shut Down FaceTime, but it Won’t Happen
- 5:45 PM
- Star Wars: Force Awakens Soundtrack LPs Will Feature Built-in Holograms—Really
- 5:45 PM
- It Could Happen - Universally Autonomous Cars Could Fail in the Marketplace
- 5:36 PM
- Record Your Mac’s Screen with iShowU Instant: $12
- 1:49 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-05-27: Apple’s Car Charging Plans, Eddy Cue’s Time Warner Deal
- 11:50 AM
- iPhone SE: Is Less the New More?
- 10:44 AM
- Support for Anti-encryption Laws Crumbles
- Thu,11:02 PM
- HP Envy 34c Curved Display Video Review
- 6:18 PM
- Thinking Differently about Apple Spending Billions to Buy a Big Media Company