Podcast - Apple Report: Torpedoing Blu-Ray, MWSF in Context
by , 10:45 AM EST, January 14th, 2007
Direct Link: MP3 Version
The Mac Geek Gab's Dave Hamilton joins Ricky and Jeff to machine some context around the Cisco/Apple screaming match and the porn industry's race away from Blu-Ray. Then, Ricky and Jeff take a closer look at how Macworld went, including some cool products, winners and losers of the week, and an analysis of how Macworld is growing and changing.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- Cisco Exec- iPhone Lawsuit Not About The Money
- Cisco Still Working on Deal With Apple For iPhone Trademark
- Cisco Elaborates on iPhone Trademark Situation
- Cisco Sues Apple Over iPhone Name
- HD DVD Gets a Leg Up on Blu-ray
- Parallels, Inc.
- Quark Inc.
- IOGEAR- Expand Your Connectivity
The Product Roundup
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Sun,11:53 AM
- MGG 607: The Pocket Dial Conspiracy
- Fri,9:47 PM
- The Pros and Cons of a Proprietary Apple Car Charger
- 6:59 PM
- VirnetX Wants to Shut Down FaceTime, but it Won’t Happen
- 5:45 PM
- Star Wars: Force Awakens Soundtrack LPs Will Feature Built-in Holograms—Really
- 5:45 PM
- It Could Happen - Universally Autonomous Cars Could Fail in the Marketplace
- 5:36 PM
- Record Your Mac’s Screen with iShowU Instant: $12
- 1:49 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-05-27: Apple’s Car Charging Plans, Eddy Cue’s Time Warner Deal
- 11:50 AM
- iPhone SE: Is Less the New More?
- 10:44 AM
- Support for Anti-encryption Laws Crumbles
- Thu,11:02 PM
- HP Envy 34c Curved Display Video Review
- 6:18 PM
- Thinking Differently about Apple Spending Billions to Buy a Big Media Company