Podcast - Apple Report: Torpedoing Blu-Ray, MWSF in Context
by , 10:45 AM EST, January 14th, 2007
Direct Link: MP3 Version
The Mac Geek Gab's Dave Hamilton joins Ricky and Jeff to machine some context around the Cisco/Apple screaming match and the porn industry's race away from Blu-Ray. Then, Ricky and Jeff take a closer look at how Macworld went, including some cool products, winners and losers of the week, and an analysis of how Macworld is growing and changing.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- Cisco Exec- iPhone Lawsuit Not About The Money
- Cisco Still Working on Deal With Apple For iPhone Trademark
- Cisco Elaborates on iPhone Trademark Situation
- Cisco Sues Apple Over iPhone Name
- HD DVD Gets a Leg Up on Blu-ray
- Parallels, Inc.
- Quark Inc.
- IOGEAR- Expand Your Connectivity
The Product Roundup
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Sun,4:17 PM
- MGG 591: If You Had a JBOD Would You Hold It Against Us?
- Fri,5:30 PM
- Ghostbusters Reboot gets its Own LEGO Kit
- 4:55 PM
- Man Ties String to iPhone and Films Ski Run (Video)
- 4:45 PM
- What To Do When Your Apple Watch Tells You NOT to Eat the Candy Bar
- 2:56 PM
- ‘Star Wars’ as a Grindhouse Trailer
- 2:29 PM
- The iPad Pro and Apple Pencil Giveaway
- 1:26 PM
- Apple to Supreme Court: You can Skip Samsung’s Patent Appeal
- 1:16 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-02-05: Streaming the Super Bowl, Time Machine’s Failure
- 10:57 AM
- Want to Watch the Super Bowl on Your iPad for Free? There’s an App for That
- 9:33 AM
- Final Cut Pro X Adds 4K Video Export for Apple Devices
- 8:55 AM
- iOS: That Stupid [Bleep] Siri and Its [Bleep] Nicknames