Podcast - Apple Report: Torpedoing Blu-Ray, MWSF in Context
by , 10:45 AM EST, January 14th, 2007
Direct Link: MP3 Version
The Mac Geek Gab's Dave Hamilton joins Ricky and Jeff to machine some context around the Cisco/Apple screaming match and the porn industry's race away from Blu-Ray. Then, Ricky and Jeff take a closer look at how Macworld went, including some cool products, winners and losers of the week, and an analysis of how Macworld is growing and changing.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- Cisco Exec- iPhone Lawsuit Not About The Money
- Cisco Still Working on Deal With Apple For iPhone Trademark
- Cisco Elaborates on iPhone Trademark Situation
- Cisco Sues Apple Over iPhone Name
- HD DVD Gets a Leg Up on Blu-ray
- Parallels, Inc.
- Quark Inc.
- IOGEAR- Expand Your Connectivity
The Product Roundup
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.
- Sat, 9:02 PM
- 3 Free iOS Apps To Unleash the Music In You
- 10:30 AM
- Yet Another 25 Tips for Mastering iPhone Photography
- Fri, 7:25 PM
- Look Out Apple Haters, Android’s Monopoly on Large Screens Will End
- 5:20 PM
- Why Apple Didn’t Try to Copy Google Glass
- 4:30 PM
- Menu Bars Of The Stars
- 4:12 PM
- How to Streamline System Preferences on Your Mac
- 2:56 PM
- Microsoft Pilot Program Allows Developers to Respond to App Reviews
- 1:15 PM
- Tavik’s Zippered Folio Case for iPad Air is Built for Travel
- 1:13 PM
- Apple Maps Misses Your Coffee Shop, but Finds Loch Ness Monster
- 12:55 PM
- Online Privacy: Track Which Apps Access Your Personal Information
- 10:56 AM
- Judge Denies Rockstar Consortium’s Bid to Move Google Patent Fight to Troll Town
- 9:25 AM
- Dropbox gets Deeper into Photo Management with Loom Purchase