Podcast - Apple Report: Torpedoing Blu-Ray, MWSF in Context
by , 10:45 AM EST, January 14th, 2007
Direct Link: MP3 Version
The Mac Geek Gab's Dave Hamilton joins Ricky and Jeff to machine some context around the Cisco/Apple screaming match and the porn industry's race away from Blu-Ray. Then, Ricky and Jeff take a closer look at how Macworld went, including some cool products, winners and losers of the week, and an analysis of how Macworld is growing and changing.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- Cisco Exec- iPhone Lawsuit Not About The Money
- Cisco Still Working on Deal With Apple For iPhone Trademark
- Cisco Elaborates on iPhone Trademark Situation
- Cisco Sues Apple Over iPhone Name
- HD DVD Gets a Leg Up on Blu-ray
- Parallels, Inc.
- Quark Inc.
- IOGEAR- Expand Your Connectivity
The Product Roundup
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Mon,10:42 PM
- Google Brings Higher Resolution Satellite Imagery to Google Earth and Maps
- 9:10 PM
- Google Bloks Will Offer Kids Hands-On, Collaborative Programming Concepts
- 8:44 PM
- PRE-SALE: The Complete iOS 10 Developer Course at $29
- 5:15 PM
- Game Foul: Ford Dealership Steals Firewatch Art
- 5:04 PM
- TMO Background Mode: Interview With Symply Co-founder and President Alex Grossman
- 3:20 PM
- iPhone 7 Sans Headphone Jack: The Debate Continues
- 1:58 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-06-27: AAPL, Brexit, Google Blocks
- 11:58 AM
- Google Ready to Try Apple’s Tactics with New Smartphone
- 9:33 AM
- Apple gets its Rainbow on for SF Pride Parade
- Sun,12:18 PM
- MGG 611: Troubleshoot & Resolve Your Mac & Apple Issues
- Fri,7:00 PM
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?