Podcast - Apple Report: Torpedoing Blu-Ray, MWSF in Context
by , 10:45 AM EST, January 14th, 2007
Direct Link: MP3 Version
The Mac Geek Gab's Dave Hamilton joins Ricky and Jeff to machine some context around the Cisco/Apple screaming match and the porn industry's race away from Blu-Ray. Then, Ricky and Jeff take a closer look at how Macworld went, including some cool products, winners and losers of the week, and an analysis of how Macworld is growing and changing.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- Cisco Exec- iPhone Lawsuit Not About The Money
- Cisco Still Working on Deal With Apple For iPhone Trademark
- Cisco Elaborates on iPhone Trademark Situation
- Cisco Sues Apple Over iPhone Name
- HD DVD Gets a Leg Up on Blu-ray
- Parallels, Inc.
- Quark Inc.
- IOGEAR- Expand Your Connectivity
The Product Roundup
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.
- Thu,8:46 PM
- Yosemite: How To Fix Safari’s Address Bar
- 7:32 PM
- Microsoft Smart Watch Sneak Peek
- 5:45 PM
- X-Doria Folio Case for iPhone 6: Awkward by Nature
- 5:30 PM
- ACM 277: Apple Pay, Apple Designs, and iPad as a Laptop Replacement
- 4:34 PM
- Learn Apple’s Swift Programming Language for $19
- 3:50 PM
- ‘iPhoto: The Missing Manual’ is Both Informative and Entertaining
- 1:50 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-10-23
- 11:03 AM
- Pixelmator for iPad Hits Apple’s App Store
- 10:15 AM
- Apple Wins GPNE Patent Lawsuit, Calls Company a Patent Troll
- 9:08 AM
- Apple Dropping SSL 3.0 for Push Notifications in Wake of Poodle Security Flaw
- Wed,8:40 PM
- Mark Zuckerberg Wows Chinese Crowd with 30 Minute Interview in Chinese
- 8:06 PM
- How to Use Yosemite’s New Batch-Renaming Feature