Podcast - Apple Report: The Week in Context, Plus Portable Audio Recording
by , 9:00 AM EST, January 27th, 2007
Direct Link: MP3 Version
This week the Apple Report podcast is back in classic form. For this week's Context Machine Fodder, a look at developments in the Apple stock options probe, and European regulation of digital rights management. Then, a Product Roundup of portable audio recorders, including the ones Ricky and Jeff used at the Macworld Expo.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine FodderThe Product Roundup
- Apple Options Prosecutors Quit
- Apple CEO Questioned in Options Investigation
- France, Germany Join Norway's iTunes Battle
- Norway Ombudsman Says iTunes DRM Is Illegal
- DRM on Music Being Rethought by Music Execs
- Marantz PMD 660
- Edirol R-09
- Zoom H4
The Product Roundup
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Fri,9:47 PM
- The Pros and Cons of a Proprietary Apple Car Charger
- 6:59 PM
- VirnetX Wants to Shut Down FaceTime, but it Won’t Happen
- 5:45 PM
- Star Wars: Force Awakens Soundtrack LPs Will Feature Built-in Holograms—Really
- 5:45 PM
- It Could Happen - Universally Autonomous Cars Could Fail in the Marketplace
- 5:36 PM
- Record Your Mac’s Screen with iShowU Instant: $12
- 1:49 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-05-27: Apple’s Car Charging Plans, Eddy Cue’s Time Warner Deal
- 11:50 AM
- iPhone SE: Is Less the New More?
- 10:44 AM
- Support for Anti-encryption Laws Crumbles
- Thu,11:02 PM
- HP Envy 34c Curved Display Video Review
- 6:18 PM
- Thinking Differently about Apple Spending Billions to Buy a Big Media Company
- 5:30 PM
- Civilization: Beyond Earth – The Collection: $29.99