Podcast - Apple Report: The Week in Context, Plus Portable Audio Recording
by , 9:00 AM EST, January 27th, 2007
Direct Link: MP3 Version
This week the Apple Report podcast is back in classic form. For this week's Context Machine Fodder, a look at developments in the Apple stock options probe, and European regulation of digital rights management. Then, a Product Roundup of portable audio recorders, including the ones Ricky and Jeff used at the Macworld Expo.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine FodderThe Product Roundup
- Apple Options Prosecutors Quit
- Apple CEO Questioned in Options Investigation
- France, Germany Join Norway's iTunes Battle
- Norway Ombudsman Says iTunes DRM Is Illegal
- DRM on Music Being Rethought by Music Execs
- Marantz PMD 660
- Edirol R-09
- Zoom H4
The Product Roundup
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Wed,5:00 PM
- What Happens When Your Autonomous Car Crashes?
- 4:03 PM
- ACM 345: What Is Apple’s Mission?
- 2:35 PM
- SizeUp for Mac: $4.99
- 1:50 PM
- Use Two Mac Displays to Maximize Your Productivity, Even on the Road
- 1:35 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-02-10: Sexy Music Time, Self Driving Cars
- 10:55 AM
- Study Shows Music Makes for a Better Love Life
- 9:05 AM
- El Capitan: Getting the Sizes of Mailboxes
- Tue,7:45 PM
- Apple’s Vision is Plain for (Most) Everyone to See
- 7:00 PM
- Final Fantasy IX Released for iPad and iPhone, Discounted at $16.99
- 5:36 PM
- ‘Frodo Lives!’ and Other DOS Malware Examples
- 4:16 PM
- Luminid Touch Light-Up Cable: $9.99