Podcast - Apple Report: The Week in Context, Plus Portable Audio Recording
by , 9:00 AM EST, January 27th, 2007
Direct Link: MP3 Version
This week the Apple Report podcast is back in classic form. For this week's Context Machine Fodder, a look at developments in the Apple stock options probe, and European regulation of digital rights management. Then, a Product Roundup of portable audio recorders, including the ones Ricky and Jeff used at the Macworld Expo.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine FodderThe Product Roundup
- Apple Options Prosecutors Quit
- Apple CEO Questioned in Options Investigation
- France, Germany Join Norway's iTunes Battle
- Norway Ombudsman Says iTunes DRM Is Illegal
- DRM on Music Being Rethought by Music Execs
- Marantz PMD 660
- Edirol R-09
- Zoom H4
The Product Roundup
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.
- Tue,3:30 PM
- Vidity: A Potential UHD/4KTV Game Changer - Will Apple Play?
- 2:48 PM
- All-Inclusive iOS 9 & Swift 2 Course Bundle: $49
- 1:14 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-09-01: The Big Apple TV Studio Debate
- 11:52 AM
- iPhone Jailbreakers Hit with ID Stealing Hack
- 10:14 AM
- Maybe it’s Time for Apple’s Own TV Studio
- Mon,7:38 PM
- Tidal Accuses Apple of Blocking Drake Benefit Stream, but Not According to Drake
- 4:58 PM
- Where Did iTunes Match go for non-Apple Music Subscribers?
- 4:44 PM
- Supercharge Your Mac App Bundle: $39.99
- 4:15 PM
- How to Manage the Secret Software That Google Chrome Installs on Your Mac
- 3:14 PM
- Apple Digs Deeper into Enterprise with Cisco Partnership
- 2:00 PM
- Apple Hire Hints at Move into Augmented Reality
- 1:13 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-08-31: Apple’s Content Blockers