Podcast - Apple Report: The Week in Context, Plus Portable Audio Recording
by , 9:00 AM EST, January 27th, 2007
Direct Link: MP3 Version
This week the Apple Report podcast is back in classic form. For this week's Context Machine Fodder, a look at developments in the Apple stock options probe, and European regulation of digital rights management. Then, a Product Roundup of portable audio recorders, including the ones Ricky and Jeff used at the Macworld Expo.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine FodderThe Product Roundup
- Apple Options Prosecutors Quit
- Apple CEO Questioned in Options Investigation
- France, Germany Join Norway's iTunes Battle
- Norway Ombudsman Says iTunes DRM Is Illegal
- DRM on Music Being Rethought by Music Execs
- Marantz PMD 660
- Edirol R-09
- Zoom H4
The Product Roundup
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.
- Tue,7:05 PM
- Standalone Showtime Apps Hit Apple TV and App Store
- 4:30 PM
- A Working Star Trek Communicator (BT) Handset
- 4:09 PM
- SplashID Pro Lifetime Plan - $24.99
- 3:15 PM
- 2 Apple Watch Charging Stands for Travel Compared
- 1:09 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-07-07: Apple’s Product Packaging Rules, iOS 8.4 Home Sharing
- 11:38 AM
- LEGO Ideas Brings Ada Lovelace, Analytic Engine to Life
- 10:07 AM
- Apple’s Eddy Cue: Music Home Sharing Could Return in iOS 9
- 8:50 AM
- Apple Music: Three Quick Tips!
- Mon,9:29 PM
- Amazon Cloud Drive Comes to iOS App Store
- 7:40 PM
- PHATASS, the Prince Harvey Rap Album Recorded at an Apple Store
- 5:55 PM
- An Electric Car Won this Year’s Pikes Peak Hill Climb
- 5:20 PM
- Keyport High-Tech Multi-Tool: $39.99