Podcast - Apple Report: The Week in Context, Plus Portable Audio Recording
by , 9:00 AM EST, January 27th, 2007
Direct Link: MP3 Version
This week the Apple Report podcast is back in classic form. For this week's Context Machine Fodder, a look at developments in the Apple stock options probe, and European regulation of digital rights management. Then, a Product Roundup of portable audio recorders, including the ones Ricky and Jeff used at the Macworld Expo.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine FodderThe Product Roundup
- Apple Options Prosecutors Quit
- Apple CEO Questioned in Options Investigation
- France, Germany Join Norway's iTunes Battle
- Norway Ombudsman Says iTunes DRM Is Illegal
- DRM on Music Being Rethought by Music Execs
- Marantz PMD 660
- Edirol R-09
- Zoom H4
The Product Roundup
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Fri,7:26 PM
- $100 off iPad mini 4 for Black Friday
- 7:11 PM
- iPad mini 2 for $199 at Walmart for Black Friday
- 6:18 PM
- $100 and $125 off iPad Air 2 for Black Friday from Best Buy
- 5:23 PM
- 20% iTunes Cards from Best Buy Back on for Black Friday
- 5:15 PM
- 20% Off iTunes Cards from Ebay/PayPal
- 8:03 AM
- Black Friday Blowout 15% Discount on TMO Deals
- Thu,10:32 AM
- Happy Thanksgiving from The Mac Observer!
- Wed,7:53 PM
- Awaken the Force with these Free Star Wars Apps
- 5:28 PM
- How to Pair Bluetooth Headphones with Your Apple TV
- 4:40 PM
- Pay What You Want for the Learn to Code Bundle
- 4:27 PM
- ACM 334: Apple’s Mac Pro vs. The Devil’s Advocate