Podcast - Apple Weekly Report #135: Apple Lawsuits, Banned iPhone Ad, Green MacBook Ad
by , 9:00 PM EST, November 29th, 2008
Direct Link: MP3 Version
The Apple lawsuit express picked up another passenger, the UK axed an Apple iPhone ad, Facebook scored a judgement against a spammer, MYOB has a new owner, Apple's laptop ads went green, and we announce out Macworld Expo contest winners.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- Apple Named in Patent Infringement Suit Regarding iPhone Handset
- UK Shuts Down iPhone 3G Ad
- FaceBook Wins $873 Million Judgement Against Spammer
- Acclivity Buys MYOB US
- Apple Launches Green Laptop Ad Campaign
- TMO Announces Macworld Expo Pass Winners
- iPO Quick Tip - iPhone: Google Street View
- TMO Contest - Get Into Macworld Expo with Your Inner Bard
- Macworld Expo Hotel Deal - Use TMO's Discount at The Hotel Milano
- TMO on Twitter!
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Fri,7:00 PM
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- 6:54 PM
- 6 Great Display Choices for Your MacBook Pro and Mac Pro
- 6:25 PM
- Apple Drops 2.81% in Broad Brexit Selloff
- 5:01 PM
- G Cloud Unlimited Backup for iPhone and Android: 5-Year Subscription for $29.99
- 1:46 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-06-24: Goodbye Thunderbolt Display, Spinning off the Mac
- 11:48 AM
- Plex Media Server Turns 1.0!
- 9:05 AM
- OS X: Using Policy Banner for Custom Login Screens
- Thu,9:01 PM
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- 8:55 PM
- Apple Adds RAW Support for 15 DSLR Cameras from Canon, Olympus, Panasonic, Sony
- 6:20 PM
- How to Display Calories or kJ on your iPhone/Apple Watch Health Apps
- 5:20 PM
- Ingrein ‘Smartclock’ Shows Important Notifications to Help You Detach from Your Screen