Podcast - Apple Weekly Report #135: Apple Lawsuits, Banned iPhone Ad, Green MacBook Ad
by , 9:00 PM EST, November 29th, 2008
Direct Link: MP3 Version
The Apple lawsuit express picked up another passenger, the UK axed an Apple iPhone ad, Facebook scored a judgement against a spammer, MYOB has a new owner, Apple's laptop ads went green, and we announce out Macworld Expo contest winners.
The Apple Weekly Report will be included in TMO's main RSS feed, and also in its own feed if you'd like to add it directly to your podcatching client.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- Apple Named in Patent Infringement Suit Regarding iPhone Handset
- UK Shuts Down iPhone 3G Ad
- FaceBook Wins $873 Million Judgement Against Spammer
- Acclivity Buys MYOB US
- Apple Launches Green Laptop Ad Campaign
- TMO Announces Macworld Expo Pass Winners
- iPO Quick Tip - iPhone: Google Street View
- TMO Contest - Get Into Macworld Expo with Your Inner Bard
- Macworld Expo Hotel Deal - Use TMO's Discount at The Hotel Milano
- TMO on Twitter!
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.
- Tue, 4:11 PM
- Apple TV+ Signs First-Look Deal with Maya Rudolph's Animal Pictures Following 'Loot' Premiere
- Tue, 3:31 PM
- Tales From the Rumor Mill: What's Next for Apple TV Including New Chip, RAM, Siri Remote and More
- Tue, 3:28 PM
- Apple Watch ECG Technology Infringes on AliveCor’s Patents, ITC Rules
- Tue, 1:51 PM
- Russia Fines Big Tech Companies Over User Data and Apple May Be Next
- Tue, 12:38 PM
- Foxconn Offers Summer Employee Bonus to Increase iPhone 14 Production
- Tue, 8:47 AM
- Rumored iPad mini 7 With 120Hz ProMotion Display Unlikely
- Tue, 7:37 AM
- Apple Creative Projects Showcases Artist Quentin Jones Creating Mantra Collages on iPad
- Tue, 7:32 AM
- Apple Shuts Down Hermit Spyware Distributed as Fake Enterprise App on iOS Devices
- Mon, 4:18 PM
- How Apple Watch Mirroring Works on iOS 16
- Mon, 3:33 PM
- Apple Suppliers Begin Shipping iPhone 14 Components
- Mon, 3:29 PM
- Tesla CarPlay Workaround Update Now Offers Support for All Tesla Models
- Mon, 2:39 PM
- Trailer for Apple TV+ San Fransisco-Thriller 'Surface' Goes Live