Podcast - Apple Weekly Report #135: Apple Lawsuits, Banned iPhone Ad, Green MacBook Ad
by , 9:00 PM EST, November 29th, 2008
Direct Link: MP3 Version
The Apple lawsuit express picked up another passenger, the UK axed an Apple iPhone ad, Facebook scored a judgement against a spammer, MYOB has a new owner, Apple's laptop ads went green, and we announce out Macworld Expo contest winners.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- Apple Named in Patent Infringement Suit Regarding iPhone Handset
- UK Shuts Down iPhone 3G Ad
- FaceBook Wins $873 Million Judgement Against Spammer
- Acclivity Buys MYOB US
- Apple Launches Green Laptop Ad Campaign
- TMO Announces Macworld Expo Pass Winners
- iPO Quick Tip - iPhone: Google Street View
- TMO Contest - Get Into Macworld Expo with Your Inner Bard
- Macworld Expo Hotel Deal - Use TMO's Discount at The Hotel Milano
- TMO on Twitter!
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.
- Wed,11:45 PM
- ACM 265: Ford goes iPhone and Facebook’s App Breakup
- 8:25 PM
- Brett Domino Explains Pop Music’s Formula
- 7:03 PM
- New iPhones: Now With Less Sapphire
- 5:55 PM
- What Amazon Didn’t Say in Its Blog Post about Hachette
- 4:16 PM
- Apple Releases Fixed Version of MacBook Air EFI Firmware Update 2.9
- 3:45 PM
- OS X Yosemite: How to Turn Translucency Off or On
- 1:43 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-07-30
- 11:26 AM
- Apple May Have Accidentally Leaked New 27-inch iMac
- 10:00 AM
- Apple Confirms Purchase of Swell Talk Radio App for iPhone
- 8:45 AM
- iOS 7: Preventing Unauthorized Purchases
- Tue,11:02 PM
- Apple Possibly Leaked New Mac mini Models
- 8:57 PM
- Ford Ditching BlackBerry for iPhone for Global Corporate Use