Podcast - Apple Weekly Report #135: Apple Lawsuits, Banned iPhone Ad, Green MacBook Ad
by , 9:00 PM EST, November 29th, 2008
Direct Link: MP3 Version
The Apple lawsuit express picked up another passenger, the UK axed an Apple iPhone ad, Facebook scored a judgement against a spammer, MYOB has a new owner, Apple's laptop ads went green, and we announce out Macworld Expo contest winners.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- Apple Named in Patent Infringement Suit Regarding iPhone Handset
- UK Shuts Down iPhone 3G Ad
- FaceBook Wins $873 Million Judgement Against Spammer
- Acclivity Buys MYOB US
- Apple Launches Green Laptop Ad Campaign
- TMO Announces Macworld Expo Pass Winners
- iPO Quick Tip - iPhone: Google Street View
- TMO Contest - Get Into Macworld Expo with Your Inner Bard
- Macworld Expo Hotel Deal - Use TMO's Discount at The Hotel Milano
- TMO on Twitter!
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.
- Fri,5:02 PM
- 2 Deals and 4 Freebies
- 3:44 PM
- Apple’s September 9 Event Won’t be What we Expect
- 1:56 PM
- Emoji-Only Social Network Emojili App Released on iTunes
- 1:08 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-08-29
- 11:05 AM
- New Photos Show iPhone 6 in Grey, Gold, Silver
- 9:42 AM
- Bloomberg Backs Up Wearables Announcement at Apple’s Sept 9 Event
- 8:45 AM
- iTunes: Deauthorize Before You Sell Your Mac
- Thu,8:01 PM
- Apple Granted 14 Years Protection for 5th Ave Glass Cube by Patent Office
- 7:39 PM
- Apple: HealthKit Data Off Limits to Advertisers
- 6:40 PM
- How To Free Up iPhone Storage by Deleting Photos From Messages
- 6:05 PM
- Last Chance for TuneUp Deal at $19.95
- 2:00 PM
- Why a 12-inch iPad is Almost Certain