The Mac OS X Leopard Book
Review - The Mac OS X Leopard Book
by , 2:00 PM EDT, June 27th, 2008
As a writer for beginners I love it when a Scott Kelby book arrives at my door. I know it is going to helpful. I know it is going to be easy to read, and most of all, I know I am going to have fun while I learn.
Your first clue with this 246 page Leopard book is on the cover where there is a notice that this book "works with all Macs running Mac OS X Leopard."
For a little book designed for beginners, there is a lot packed in here and yet, it doesn't overwhelm. The multitude of color illustrations help, but the primary tool is the writing style and method of explanation that Mr. Kelby employes. You just "get it" the first time through. Plus you get the benefit of a lot of chuckles along the way.
The chapters cover:
The Bottom Line:
- Tue,9:43 PM
- Falling Sales Suggest Apple Watch Isn’t Resonating with Consumers
- 7:05 PM
- Standalone Showtime Apps Hit Apple TV and App Store
- 4:30 PM
- A Working Star Trek Communicator (Bluetooth) Handset
- 4:09 PM
- SplashID Pro Lifetime Plan - $24.99
- 3:15 PM
- 2 Apple Watch Charging Stands for Travel Compared
- 1:09 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-07-07: Apple’s Product Packaging Rules, iOS 8.4 Home Sharing
- 11:38 AM
- LEGO Ideas Brings Ada Lovelace, Analytic Engine to Life
- 10:07 AM
- Apple’s Eddy Cue: Music Home Sharing Could Return in iOS 9
- 8:50 AM
- Apple Music: Three Quick Tips!
- Mon,9:29 PM
- Amazon Cloud Drive Comes to iOS App Store
- 7:40 PM
- PHATASS, the Prince Harvey Rap Album Recorded at an Apple Store
- 5:55 PM
- An Electric Car Won this Year’s Pikes Peak Hill Climb