The Mac OS X Leopard Book
Review - The Mac OS X Leopard Book
by , 2:00 PM EDT, June 27th, 2008
As a writer for beginners I love it when a Scott Kelby book arrives at my door. I know it is going to helpful. I know it is going to be easy to read, and most of all, I know I am going to have fun while I learn.
Your first clue with this 246 page Leopard book is on the cover where there is a notice that this book "works with all Macs running Mac OS X Leopard."
For a little book designed for beginners, there is a lot packed in here and yet, it doesn't overwhelm. The multitude of color illustrations help, but the primary tool is the writing style and method of explanation that Mr. Kelby employes. You just "get it" the first time through. Plus you get the benefit of a lot of chuckles along the way.
The chapters cover:
The Bottom Line:
- Wed, 3:00 AM
- Covering All the Gs with RCR Wireless News Editor Peter Cohen - TMO Daily Observations 2022-10-05
- Tue, 5:36 PM
- No, Older AirPods Pro and Max Won’t Get Adaptive Transparency, Latest Beta Suggests
- Tue, 4:00 PM
- Apple TV+ Returns to Las Colinas Resort in Trailer for Season Two of 'Acapulco'
- Tue, 3:23 PM
- How to Capture 48MP ProRAW Photographs on iPhone 14 Pro and Pro Max
- Tue, 3:14 PM
- Apple Supplier Foxconn 'Cautiously Optimistic' for Fourth-Quarter Results
- Tue, 2:12 PM
- European Union Passes Common Charger Rule, iPhone Must be USB-C By 2024
- Tue, 2:06 PM
- The Latest Observations: Good News, Bad News, iPhone 14 Delays and Emancipation
- Tue, 1:52 PM
- Bug Prompts New AirPods Pro 2 Owners to Replace Battery
- Tue, 1:25 PM
- Camera Bump on iPhone 14 Pro Causing Wireless Charging Problems
- Tue, 12:06 PM
- Four Traits Apple Seeks When Hiring New Employees
- Tue, 11:52 AM
- Italian Court Cancels Antitrust Fines Imposed On Apple and Amazon
- Tue, 11:39 AM
- Exports of iPhones from India Set to Double to $2.5 Billion YoY by March 2023