The Mac OS X Leopard Book
Review - The Mac OS X Leopard Book
by , 2:00 PM EDT, June 27th, 2008
As a writer for beginners I love it when a Scott Kelby book arrives at my door. I know it is going to helpful. I know it is going to be easy to read, and most of all, I know I am going to have fun while I learn.
Your first clue with this 246 page Leopard book is on the cover where there is a notice that this book "works with all Macs running Mac OS X Leopard."
For a little book designed for beginners, there is a lot packed in here and yet, it doesn't overwhelm. The multitude of color illustrations help, but the primary tool is the writing style and method of explanation that Mr. Kelby employes. You just "get it" the first time through. Plus you get the benefit of a lot of chuckles along the way.
The chapters cover:
The Bottom Line:
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Fri,8:03 AM
- Black Friday Blowout 15% Discount on TMO Deals
- Thu,10:32 AM
- Happy Thanksgiving from The Mac Observer!
- Wed,7:53 PM
- Awaken the Force with these Free Star Wars Apps
- 5:28 PM
- How to Pair Bluetooth Headphones with Your Apple TV
- 4:40 PM
- Pay What You Want for the Learn to Code Bundle
- 4:27 PM
- ACM 334: Apple’s Mac Pro vs. The Devil’s Advocate
- 4:20 PM
- Apple is Doing Something That Could Accidentally Torpedo the iPad Pro
- 2:08 PM
- Sponsor: New MacX DVD Ripper Pro Giveaway
- 1:40 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-11-25: Apple’s Plans for Faceshift
- 1:32 PM
- Apple Commercial: Someday At Christmas - Stevie Wonder + Andra Day (Video)
- 9:58 AM
- Apple Buys Star Wars-related Facial Recognition Company Faceshift