AAPL Tops $191
AAPL Tops $191
by , 8:00 AM EST, November 7th, 2007
Apple's stock closed at a new high on Tuesday when it shot up over US$191 to hit $191.79. AAPL climbed a full $5.61 during the day from its Monday $186.18 closing price.
The Cupertino-based company has been on Wall Street's good side for some time now. Interest in Apple products is high, the iPod and MacBook line ups are selling well, and the popular iPhone is due to launch in the U.K. and Germany on Friday.
The company's market cap is on the rise, too, at $167.30 billion. In comparison, Intel's market cap is $160.73 billion, IBM is at $155.94 billion, and Dell's market cap is $64.63 billion.
Apple is currently trading in the pre-market at $189.82, down 1.97 (1.03%).
If you are interested in Apple's stock, join our forum members in the Apple Finance Boards, a moderated forum for Apple Investors and people who are interested in Apple's financial dealings. For other stories regarding Apple's stock activity, visit our updated Apple Stock Watch Special Report.
- Fri,1:16 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-10-31
- 11:25 AM
- How To Clean Up and Rebuild Apple Mail Data [Yosemite Update]
- 9:39 AM
- Judge to Unseal GT Advanced Bankruptcy Filing Documents
- 8:45 AM
- Yosemite: Maximizing Windows & the Green “Stoplight” Button
- Thu,7:17 PM
- Meijer, the CurrenctC/MCX Member Who Refuses to Block Apple Pay
- 6:36 PM
- Get Free Bitcoins with 52 Website Faucets that Really Pay [Update]
- 5:17 PM
- Last Chance for The Bluetooth Shower Speaker: $39
- 5:09 PM
- CES Rebrands iLounge Pavilion as iProducts, Hopes to Attract Macworld Expo Exhibitors
- 2:13 PM
- Apple Reverses PCalc Decision; App and Widget Can Stay
- 1:29 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-10-30
- 11:36 AM
- Microsoft Joins the Fitness Tracking Game with Fitness Band
- 9:52 AM
- Tim Cook’s Gay Coming Out is a Big Deal for Equal Rights