AAPL Tops $191
AAPL Tops $191
by , 8:00 AM EST, November 7th, 2007
Apple's stock closed at a new high on Tuesday when it shot up over US$191 to hit $191.79. AAPL climbed a full $5.61 during the day from its Monday $186.18 closing price.
The Cupertino-based company has been on Wall Street's good side for some time now. Interest in Apple products is high, the iPod and MacBook line ups are selling well, and the popular iPhone is due to launch in the U.K. and Germany on Friday.
The company's market cap is on the rise, too, at $167.30 billion. In comparison, Intel's market cap is $160.73 billion, IBM is at $155.94 billion, and Dell's market cap is $64.63 billion.
Apple is currently trading in the pre-market at $189.82, down 1.97 (1.03%).
If you are interested in Apple's stock, join our forum members in the Apple Finance Boards, a moderated forum for Apple Investors and people who are interested in Apple's financial dealings. For other stories regarding Apple's stock activity, visit our updated Apple Stock Watch Special Report.
- Thu,5:00 PM
- Apple Earns a Black Eye for Apple Music
- 4:01 PM
- Apple Music: Three Quick Tips!
- 3:04 PM
- Apple’s New Design Bosses Report to Tim Cook, not Jony Ive
- 2:01 PM
- 3 Great iPhone Cables for Travel
- 1:39 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-07-02: Coping with iCloud Music Library’s Problems
- 10:58 AM
- iTunes 12.2 and iCloud Music Library: A Disaster for Your Music Collection
- 8:59 AM
- How To Add Nickname, Photo to Apple Music Profile
- Wed,9:40 PM
- ACM 313: Apple Music First Impressions, Steve Jobs Movie Trailer
- 5:15 PM
- OS X: How to Create Custom Radio Stations in iTunes 12.2
- 4:00 PM
- Apple TV vs. Roku 3: May the Best Little Streaming Box Win
- 3:47 PM
- $20 Off a Casetify Apple Watch Strap
- 1:44 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-07-01: Apple Music Day 1, Loving the MacBook