AAPL Tops $191
AAPL Tops $191
by , 8:00 AM EST, November 7th, 2007
Apple's stock closed at a new high on Tuesday when it shot up over US$191 to hit $191.79. AAPL climbed a full $5.61 during the day from its Monday $186.18 closing price.
The Cupertino-based company has been on Wall Street's good side for some time now. Interest in Apple products is high, the iPod and MacBook line ups are selling well, and the popular iPhone is due to launch in the U.K. and Germany on Friday.
The company's market cap is on the rise, too, at $167.30 billion. In comparison, Intel's market cap is $160.73 billion, IBM is at $155.94 billion, and Dell's market cap is $64.63 billion.
Apple is currently trading in the pre-market at $189.82, down 1.97 (1.03%).
If you are interested in Apple's stock, join our forum members in the Apple Finance Boards, a moderated forum for Apple Investors and people who are interested in Apple's financial dealings. For other stories regarding Apple's stock activity, visit our updated Apple Stock Watch Special Report.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Mon,10:42 PM
- Google Brings Higher Resolution Satellite Imagery to Google Earth and Maps
- 9:10 PM
- Google Bloks Will Offer Kids Hands-On, Collaborative Programming Concepts
- 8:44 PM
- PRE-SALE: The Complete iOS 10 Developer Course at $29
- 5:15 PM
- Game Foul: Ford Dealership Steals Firewatch Art
- 5:04 PM
- TMO Background Mode: Interview With Symply Co-founder and President Alex Grossman
- 3:20 PM
- iPhone 7 Sans Headphone Jack: The Debate Continues
- 1:58 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-06-27: AAPL, Brexit, Google Blocks
- 11:58 AM
- Google Ready to Try Apple’s Tactics with New Smartphone
- 9:33 AM
- Apple gets its Rainbow on for SF Pride Parade
- Sun,12:18 PM
- MGG 611: Troubleshoot & Resolve Your Mac & Apple Issues
- Fri,7:00 PM
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?