AAPL Tops $191
AAPL Tops $191
by , 8:00 AM EST, November 7th, 2007
Apple's stock closed at a new high on Tuesday when it shot up over US$191 to hit $191.79. AAPL climbed a full $5.61 during the day from its Monday $186.18 closing price.
The Cupertino-based company has been on Wall Street's good side for some time now. Interest in Apple products is high, the iPod and MacBook line ups are selling well, and the popular iPhone is due to launch in the U.K. and Germany on Friday.
The company's market cap is on the rise, too, at $167.30 billion. In comparison, Intel's market cap is $160.73 billion, IBM is at $155.94 billion, and Dell's market cap is $64.63 billion.
Apple is currently trading in the pre-market at $189.82, down 1.97 (1.03%).
If you are interested in Apple's stock, join our forum members in the Apple Finance Boards, a moderated forum for Apple Investors and people who are interested in Apple's financial dealings. For other stories regarding Apple's stock activity, visit our updated Apple Stock Watch Special Report.
- Mon,8:29 PM
- Apple CEO Tim Cook on Privacy: Follow the Money
- 6:38 PM
- Amazon Offers 16GB iPad Air for $427
- 6:08 PM
- Apple Offers U2 Removal Tool for People Angry about Free Album
- 4:52 PM
- Stanford, Duke University Start Apple HealthKit Patient Trials
- 3:29 PM
- Net Neutrality Comment Deadline Is Today
- 2:15 PM
- Knomad Portable Organizer for iPad mini Holds All Your Accessories
- 1:54 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-09-15
- 11:39 AM
- TMO Forum Poll: Which did You Pre-order, iPhone 6 or 6 Plus
- 11:02 AM
- Analyst: Apple on Track to Top 10M iPhone 6 Launch Sales
- 9:48 AM
- iPhone 6 Pre-orders Showing Week-long Shipping Delay
- 8:46 AM
- iPhone 6, 6 Plus Pre-orders Top 4 Million in First Day
- Sun,5:49 PM
- Detroit Slow Roller Jason Hall Talks about Apple and iPad (Video)