AAPL Tops $191
AAPL Tops $191
by , 8:00 AM EST, November 7th, 2007
Apple's stock closed at a new high on Tuesday when it shot up over US$191 to hit $191.79. AAPL climbed a full $5.61 during the day from its Monday $186.18 closing price.
The Cupertino-based company has been on Wall Street's good side for some time now. Interest in Apple products is high, the iPod and MacBook line ups are selling well, and the popular iPhone is due to launch in the U.K. and Germany on Friday.
The company's market cap is on the rise, too, at $167.30 billion. In comparison, Intel's market cap is $160.73 billion, IBM is at $155.94 billion, and Dell's market cap is $64.63 billion.
Apple is currently trading in the pre-market at $189.82, down 1.97 (1.03%).
If you are interested in Apple's stock, join our forum members in the Apple Finance Boards, a moderated forum for Apple Investors and people who are interested in Apple's financial dealings. For other stories regarding Apple's stock activity, visit our updated Apple Stock Watch Special Report.
- Wed,3:10 PM
- How to Deauthorize All Devices in iTunes 12
- Wed,9:36 AM
- Yosemite 10.10.4 Beta Dumps Discoveryd to Fix Network Issues
- 8:55 AM
- OS X: 3 Tricks for Moving Files Around
- Tue,6:35 PM
- iKlip Grip: iPhone Stand and Selfiestick with Bluetooth Shutter
- 6:09 PM
- ShowStoppers & MacTech Team Up for DevFocus at WWDC
- 3:40 PM
- HiRise Apple Watch Stand is Beautiful, Well Engineered
- 2:58 PM
- Firefighters Take on Blaze at Apple’s Former Sapphire Glass Factory [Update]
- 2:02 PM
- Apple Watch Course: Go from Newbie to Pro and Build 14 Apps for $25
- 1:55 PM
- Three Things You Didn’t Know TextEdit Could Do For You
- 1:26 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-05-26: Jony Ive’s Promotion, Cortana Coming to iPhone
- 10:25 AM
- Hold on to Your Pants, Siri, Microsoft’s Cortana is Coming to iPhone
- 9:20 AM
- Local Content Deals to Delay Apple’s Streaming TV Plans