AAPL Clears $198
AAPL Clears $198
by , 8:20 AM EST, December 26th, 2007
Apple left a nice stocking stuffer for investors on Monday when the company's stock closed at a new high of US$198.80. The Mac, iPod and iPhone maker's stock climbed $3.80 during the day from its opening $195 price, and $4.89 from its $193.91 closing price on Friday.
As of closing on Monday, Apple's market cap was sitting at $167.54 billion, a full $108.35 billion above Dell's $59.19 billion market cap. In comparison, IBM's market cap was $176.35 billion on Monday, only $8.81 billion above Apple.
If you are interested in Apple's stock, join our forum members in the Apple Finance Boards, a moderated forum for Apple Investors and people who are interested in Apple's financial dealings. For other stories regarding Apple's stock activity, visit our updated Apple Stock Watch Special Report.
- Wed,11:38 AM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-03-04: Apple’s Pro-worker Stance in Silicon Valley
- 10:44 AM
- Apple’s Security Contractors are about to Become Employees
- 9:36 AM
- Apple Working on Settlement with A123 after Hiring Battery Employees
- 8:50 AM
- OS X Photos Beta: Adding to Existing Albums
- Tue,9:30 PM
- David Sparks Debuts ‘Workflow Video Field Guide’ for iOS Automation
- 9:11 PM
- Gartner Says Apple Beat Samsung in Smartphones in December Quarter
- 5:38 PM
- Nissan-Renault CEO Says Apple Car Is ‘Good News for Us’
- 5:08 PM
- White Hat Security Hacker Bundle: $49
- 2:34 PM
- $415M Settlement in Apple, Google Anti-poaching Case gets Preliminary OK
- 1:23 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-03-03: Google’s MVNO Plans, Apple Pay Scammers
- 11:45 AM
- iOS 8: How to Set Up Your New iPad or iPhone - Those Questions!
- 9:52 AM
- Google Ready to Launch it Own Cell Service Network