Macworld Expo Planner... On Your iPod
TMO Quick Tip - Macworld Expo Planner... On Your iPod
by , 7:30 AM EST, January 8th, 2007
Macworld Expo is a big event where it's easy to overlook things that later you wish you could have seen. But if you have an iPod with a Dock connector, you can use your trusty music player and Mogopop's unofficial Macworld Guide '07 to find out what's going on.
The guide includes feature presentation and keynote information, an exhibitor list, Macworld Expo predictions, and info on restaurants that are near the convention center - all nicely loaded as notes on your iPod.
Mogopop's Macworld Expo guide.
You'll need to sign up for the free Mogopop service, and download the free Mogopop Manager application. Once you are set up, clicking the Download button for the guide on the Mogopop Web site adds the data to the Mogopop Manager application. From there, you can load it onto your iPod. Just like your Mogopop account and the Manager application, the unofficial Macworld Guide '07 is free, too.
Mogopop Manager moves files from the Web site to your iPod.
There is plenty of other content to download from the Mogopop Web site, but this week it's the Macworld Expo stuff that really matters.
Macworld Expo runs from January 8 through January 12, 2007, at the Moscone Convention Center in San Francisco. For additional information about the Expo and events, visit the Macworld Expo Web site.
Jeff Gamet is TMO's Morning Editor and Reviews Editor. He lectures, teaches and speaks on Mac OS X and design-related topics, and is the author of The Designer's Guide to Mac OS X from Peachpit Press.
if you have tips or tricks to share, or Mac-related questions you want answered.
- Sat,12:27 PM
- How to Make Your iPhone 6 Work with Your AT&T MicroCell
- Fri,7:51 PM
- iOS 8 App Store Bundles Explained
- 7:23 PM
- WSJ Lines Up Tim Cook to Kick Off Inaugural WSJDLive Conference
- 5:42 PM
- Learn Apple’s New Swift Programming Language for $19
- 5:00 PM
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus - the Word That Shall Not be Spoken: Phablet
- 1:44 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-09-19
- 11:20 AM
- Launch Day Survey Says iPhone 6 Plus is the Go-to Choice
- 10:35 AM
- AT&T’s Next Plan May be the Cheapest Way to Buy an iPhone, Despite the Hype
- 6:40 AM
- iOS 8: How to Change Safari’s Default Search Provider to DuckDuckGo
- 2:45 AM
- First iPhone 6 Sold in Perth Dropped by Kid During TV Interview
- Thu,10:22 PM
- Dragon Dictate for Mac 4: $99.95
- 8:25 PM
- iOS 8: How to-Enable Safari Extensions