TMO Quick Tip - Quick Look: View Multiple Images
by , 7:30 AM EDT, May 7th, 2008
Leopard's Quick Look feature is great for checking out images without having to launch any application first, and it's also great for checking out multiple images at the same time.
Quick Look is also available from the contextual menu.
To view more than one picture at a time with Quick Look, do this:
- Select the images you want to see, and then press Space, Control-click on the image group and choose Quick Look x Items (x is the number of items you selected). Since I selected nine pictures, I'll see Quick Look 9 Items.
- You'll see only one image in the Quick Look window at first, so click the Index Sheet button at the bottom of the window to see all of the pictures at the same time.
Click the Index Sheet button to see all of the images.
Quick Look's Index Sheet view.
This is an easy and fast way to view several pictures at once since you don't have to launch other applications like Preview or Photoshop to see your digital gems.
Jeff Gamet is TMO's Morning Editor and Reviews Editor. He lectures, teaches and speaks on Mac OS X and design-related topics, and is the author of The Designer's Guide to Mac OS X from Peachpit Press.
if you have tips or tricks to share, or Mac-related questions you want answered.
- Thu, 9:55 AM
- Apple’s iOS 8 to Reportedly Include Shazam Music Recognition
- 9:28 AM
- Sponsor: Merlin from Project Wizards
- 8:48 AM
- New Cars for Anki Drive Hit the Track
- Wed, 10:02 PM
- ACM 250: Apple’s iPhone Pricing, Samsung’s Fudging, Amazon’s Ambition
- 8:03 PM
- Yahoo! Reportedly Wants to Replace Google for iOS Default Search
- 6:52 PM
- Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Released Free on iPad
- 4:15 PM
- T-Mobile Unveils Three Days Of ‘Uncarrier’ which Is Good for Customers
- 3:15 PM
- What it’s REALLY Like to Work For Apple
- 2:53 PM
- Create Clickable App Idea Prototypes, No Code Required With Marvel
- 11:10 AM
- Jeff Gamet Recaps Macworld/iWorld 2014 at Estes Park User Group
- 10:19 AM
- Apple, Samsung Sign on for CTIA’s Smartphone Kill Switch
- 9:16 AM
- Judge Cote Denies Apple Request to Stop State Ebook Antitrust Cases