TMO Quick Tip - Quick Look: View Multiple Images
by , 7:30 AM EDT, May 7th, 2008
Leopard's Quick Look feature is great for checking out images without having to launch any application first, and it's also great for checking out multiple images at the same time.
Quick Look is also available from the contextual menu.
To view more than one picture at a time with Quick Look, do this:
- Select the images you want to see, and then press Space, Control-click on the image group and choose Quick Look x Items (x is the number of items you selected). Since I selected nine pictures, I'll see Quick Look 9 Items.
- You'll see only one image in the Quick Look window at first, so click the Index Sheet button at the bottom of the window to see all of the pictures at the same time.
Click the Index Sheet button to see all of the images.
Quick Look's Index Sheet view.
This is an easy and fast way to view several pictures at once since you don't have to launch other applications like Preview or Photoshop to see your digital gems.
Jeff Gamet is TMO's Morning Editor and Reviews Editor. He lectures, teaches and speaks on Mac OS X and design-related topics, and is the author of The Designer's Guide to Mac OS X from Peachpit Press.
if you have tips or tricks to share, or Mac-related questions you want answered.
- Fri,1:44 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-09-19
- 11:20 AM
- Launch Day Survey Says iPhone 6 Plus is the Go-to Choice
- 10:35 AM
- AT&T’s Next Plan May be the Cheapest Way to Buy an iPhone, Despite the Hype
- 6:40 AM
- iOS 8: Changing Safari’s Default Search Provider to DuckDuckGo
- 2:45 AM
- First iPhone 6 Sold in Perth Dropped by Kid During TV Interview
- Thu,10:22 PM
- Dragon Dictate for Mac 4: $99.95
- 8:25 PM
- iOS 8: How to-Enable Safari Extensions
- 6:00 PM
- iOS 8 In-Depth Review: Apple Opens Mobile OS to Developers, You Win
- 5:45 PM
- iOS 8: Apple Finally Fixes its iPhone Weather App
- 5:09 PM
- 5th Ave Apple Store iPhone 6 Campout Stretches 3 Blocks
- 3:30 PM
- iOS 8: Quickly Access Your Favorite Contacts with Home Button
- 2:15 PM
- How to Install and Activate Third-Party Keyboards in iOS 8