Small Tree Communications announced the immediate availability of its 10Gb (gigabit) Ethernet solution for Appleis XServe G5 on Tuesday. Small Tree stated that the 10GbE system uses drivers developed specifically for Mac OS X 10.4 Server, yielding up to a 60 percent increase in performance, and uses CX-4 copper wire technology for short-distance data communication. A 10GbE CX-4 card, switch and support software are available through Small Tree Communications for US$2,400 per port.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi