Small Tree Communications announced the immediate availability of its 10Gb (gigabit) Ethernet solution for Appleis XServe G5 on Tuesday. Small Tree stated that the 10GbE system uses drivers developed specifically for Mac OS X 10.4 Server, yielding up to a 60 percent increase in performance, and uses CX-4 copper wire technology for short-distance data communication. A 10GbE CX-4 card, switch and support software are available through Small Tree Communications for US$2,400 per port.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Music’s Ian Rogers Left for the Fashion Industry
- Apple Doesn’t Have to Make the ‘Best’ TV Shows to Be Successful
- iPhone Jailbreakers Hit with ID Stealing Hack
- Tidal Accuses Apple of Blocking Drake Benefit Stream, but Not According to Drake
- Apple Digs Deeper into Enterprise with Cisco Partnership
Popular Stories See All »
- Frozen: How to Force Quit an OS X App Showing a Spinning Beachball of Death
- How to Manage the Secret Software That Google Chrome Installs on Your Mac
- Back from the Dead: Using Apple’s Abandoned Safari for Windows Today
- An iPhone 6s That Can Record 4K Video Means a 4K Apple TV
- iOS 9 Content Blockers - Bring ‘Em On!