Small Tree Communications announced the immediate availability of its 10Gb (gigabit) Ethernet solution for Appleis XServe G5 on Tuesday. Small Tree stated that the 10GbE system uses drivers developed specifically for Mac OS X 10.4 Server, yielding up to a 60 percent increase in performance, and uses CX-4 copper wire technology for short-distance data communication. A 10GbE CX-4 card, switch and support software are available through Small Tree Communications for US$2,400 per port.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Long Time Bear Convinced Apple’s Lowest Point Is Near
- Amazon PrimeNow Offers One Hour Delivery, Here’s How it Works
- Scratching the Surface: Sapphire vs Glass Apple Watch
- How Smart is a Smarthome That Has to Phone Home?
- Russian Politician Wants Apple’s U2 Album Giveaway Investigated as Gay Propaganda