Small Tree Communications announced the immediate availability of its 10Gb (gigabit) Ethernet solution for Appleis XServe G5 on Tuesday. Small Tree stated that the 10GbE system uses drivers developed specifically for Mac OS X 10.4 Server, yielding up to a 60 percent increase in performance, and uses CX-4 copper wire technology for short-distance data communication. A 10GbE CX-4 card, switch and support software are available through Small Tree Communications for US$2,400 per port.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Create Signatures in Mail.app in iOS and OS X
- The Reason Why No Company Can Duplicate Apple’s iPhone Appeal
- How to Pre-authorize Your iPhone to Use Apple Pay
- Buy iPhone 6 from T-Mobile Now, Swap for iPhone 6s for Free, Apple Music Exempt from Data Limits
- No One Really Needs an Apple Watch Today