Fujitsu is developing 200GB 2.5-inch hard drives that will work in laptop computers. According to Computerworld, the drives should by shipping be the third quarter of 2006, and they may show up in computers before the end of the year. They will use an SATA connection, making them suitable for multimedia applications. Currently, the largest laptop drives available are 160GB.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Samsung Innovation: Samsung Pay and an iPhone 6 Lookalike
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- Mac Users Have Fallen Out of Love with Personal Databases, But Why?
- Hue Do You Love? (Or, My Expensive Love Affair with Hue Lightbulbs)