Fujitsu is developing 200GB 2.5-inch hard drives that will work in laptop computers. According to Computerworld, the drives should by shipping be the third quarter of 2006, and they may show up in computers before the end of the year. They will use an SATA connection, making them suitable for multimedia applications. Currently, the largest laptop drives available are 160GB.
← Previous Article
Prosoft Engineering announced the immediate availability of a Universal Binary version of Data Backup on Tuesday.
Next Article →
Apple's Web site has been updated to show new and improved specifications for the 30-inch Cinema Display.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- T-Mobile Unveils Three Days Of ‘Uncarrier’ which Is Good for Customers
- What it’s REALLY Like to Work For Apple
- Forbes Analyst Makes Realistic Apple Earnings Assessment, Confuses Clickbaiters
- Apple’s iTunes: Ample Demonstration of Harvard’s Law
- 8 Good Reasons to Leave Apple’s OS X Utility Apps Behind