Fujitsu is developing 200GB 2.5-inch hard drives that will work in laptop computers. According to Computerworld, the drives should by shipping be the third quarter of 2006, and they may show up in computers before the end of the year. They will use an SATA connection, making them suitable for multimedia applications. Currently, the largest laptop drives available are 160GB.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi