Fujitsu is developing 200GB 2.5-inch hard drives that will work in laptop computers. According to Computerworld, the drives should by shipping be the third quarter of 2006, and they may show up in computers before the end of the year. They will use an SATA connection, making them suitable for multimedia applications. Currently, the largest laptop drives available are 160GB.
← Previous Article
Prosoft Engineering announced the immediate availability of a Universal Binary version of Data Backup on Tuesday.
Next Article →
Apple's Web site has been updated to show new and improved specifications for the 30-inch Cinema Display.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Releases Keynote 6.2.2 with ‘Stability Improvements’
- Apple Releases iMovie 10.0.5 for iCloud and iMovie Theater
- Apple’s Stock Holds Above $100 with New Record Close
- Samsung Doesn’t Have to Pay Apple Attorney Fees Because iPhone wasn’t Famous
- Jeff Gamet, John Martellaro Talk Sci-Fi Tech on MacVoices