Fujitsu is developing 200GB 2.5-inch hard drives that will work in laptop computers. According to Computerworld, the drives should by shipping be the third quarter of 2006, and they may show up in computers before the end of the year. They will use an SATA connection, making them suitable for multimedia applications. Currently, the largest laptop drives available are 160GB.
Recent News See All »
- Google Stands Up to France, Refuses Global “Right to be Forgotten” Order
- Safari Offers Longer Battery Life than Chrome or Firefox
- New Patents Hint at Apple Texture-simulating Uber Stylus
- Apple Campus 2 Will Have Full Blown Visitor Center with Store, Cafe, Observation Deck
- Photoshop CS6 Stragglers Out of Luck for Camera Raw Updates