Fujitsu is developing 200GB 2.5-inch hard drives that will work in laptop computers. According to Computerworld, the drives should by shipping be the third quarter of 2006, and they may show up in computers before the end of the year. They will use an SATA connection, making them suitable for multimedia applications. Currently, the largest laptop drives available are 160GB.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple is Doomed, Soaring - Apple is Stupid, Brilliant - Which is it?
- Why I’m not Buying an Apple Smoke Detector
- Hulu Is Going to Launch What Was Denied to Apple: A Cable-like Internet Subscription Service
- Apple Snags 10% of Time’s 50 Most Influential Gadgets of All Time