24U Software announced the immediate availability of its 24U SimpleCode 2.0 plug-in for FileMaker 7 and 8 on Tuesday. The plug-in properly imports FileMaker 6 pro databases into FileMaker 7 and 8 while preventing incorrectly imported Unicode characters. It also allows the newer versions of FileMaker to properly use old-style external functions with custom encodings. 24U SimpleCode 2.0 is priced at US$37, and is available for download at the 24U Software Web site.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Apple Earns a Black Eye for Apple Music
- iTunes 12.2 and iCloud Music Library: A Disaster for Your Music Collection
- Eight Weeks With the MacBook Keyboard: Total Love
- Apple’s new iTunes Terms & Conditions highlight Apple Music, Expose iCloud Music Library
- Import Spotify and Rdio Playlists to Beats Music for Apple Music Launch