24U Software announced the immediate availability of its 24U SimpleCode 2.0 plug-in for FileMaker 7 and 8 on Tuesday. The plug-in properly imports FileMaker 6 pro databases into FileMaker 7 and 8 while preventing incorrectly imported Unicode characters. It also allows the newer versions of FileMaker to properly use old-style external functions with custom encodings. 24U SimpleCode 2.0 is priced at US$37, and is available for download at the 24U Software Web site.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Will Pull Aperture this Spring, But It Will Continue to Work
- Apple’s OS X Gatekeeper Leaves Hole Open for Malware and Adware - Here’s How to Protect Your Mac
- Reports Claim 12-inch iPad to Copy Microsoft Surface Tablet, Shipping in September
- Apple, HBO Look to Bring HBO Now Streaming Service to Apple TV
- Decades-Old Legacy Encryption Found in iOS, OS X, Android - Apple Says Fix Is Coming