24U Software announced the immediate availability of its 24U SimpleCode 2.0 plug-in for FileMaker 7 and 8 on Tuesday. The plug-in properly imports FileMaker 6 pro databases into FileMaker 7 and 8 while preventing incorrectly imported Unicode characters. It also allows the newer versions of FileMaker to properly use old-style external functions with custom encodings. 24U SimpleCode 2.0 is priced at US$37, and is available for download at the 24U Software Web site.
← Previous Article
Eltima released SWF Movie Player, an alternative to the Macromedia Flash player, last Friday.
Next Article →
Deep Sky Technologies announced the immediate availability of Athenaeums 1.5 on Tuesday. Athenaeums is a Mac OS 9 and Mac…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- iOS 8 In-Depth Review: Apple Opens Mobile OS to Developers, You Win
- 5th Ave Apple Store iPhone 6 Campout Stretches 3 Blocks
- Apple Enables iCloud 2-Factor Verification, How to Set it Up
- Apple Offers U2 Removal Tool for People Angry about Free Album
- Apple’s iPhone 6 Preorder Undergoing Massive Fail, Twitter Freaks Out