24U Software announced the immediate availability of its 24U SimpleCode 2.0 plug-in for FileMaker 7 and 8 on Tuesday. The plug-in properly imports FileMaker 6 pro databases into FileMaker 7 and 8 while preventing incorrectly imported Unicode characters. It also allows the newer versions of FileMaker to properly use old-style external functions with custom encodings. 24U SimpleCode 2.0 is priced at US$37, and is available for download at the 24U Software Web site.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Music’s Ian Rogers Left for the Fashion Industry
- Apple Doesn’t Have to Make the ‘Best’ TV Shows to Be Successful
- iPhone Jailbreakers Hit with ID Stealing Hack
- Tidal Accuses Apple of Blocking Drake Benefit Stream, but Not According to Drake
- Apple Digs Deeper into Enterprise with Cisco Partnership
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Manage the Secret Software That Google Chrome Installs on Your Mac
- Back from the Dead: Using Apple’s Abandoned Safari for Windows Today
- An iPhone 6s That Can Record 4K Video Means a 4K Apple TV
- Google Instructs Advertisers on How to Bypass Apple Security - But There’s More
- iOS 9 Content Blockers - Bring ‘Em On!