24U Software announced the immediate availability of its 24U SimpleCode 2.0 plug-in for FileMaker 7 and 8 on Tuesday. The plug-in properly imports FileMaker 6 pro databases into FileMaker 7 and 8 while preventing incorrectly imported Unicode characters. It also allows the newer versions of FileMaker to properly use old-style external functions with custom encodings. 24U SimpleCode 2.0 is priced at US$37, and is available for download at the 24U Software Web site.
← Previous Article
Eltima released SWF Movie Player, an alternative to the Macromedia Flash player, last Friday.
Next Article →
Deep Sky Technologies announced the immediate availability of Athenaeums 1.5 on Tuesday. Athenaeums is a Mac OS 9 and Mac…
Recent News See All »
- Apple Pays Tribute to Nelson Mandela with Dedicated Home Page
- Apple Launches Apple Store iBeacons to Show Why NFC is Quaint
- New Zealand Police Credit iPhones and iPads for Helping to Reduce Crime
- Apple Pushes for $15.7M Legal Fee Reimbursement from Samsung
- iPhone, Android, Windows Phone All Take Subscriber Share from BlackBerry