24U Software is now shipping the 24U SimpleHelp Plug-In for FileMaker developers. The 24U SimpleHelp Plug-In is a tool designed for creating help tags within FileMaker databases. The app features support for various tool tips including layout objects and data fields. According to 24U Software:
24U Software today releases 24U SimpleHelp Plug-In, a tool for implementing help tags in FileMaker solutions. Finally, FileMaker solution developers can simply get help that appears as they move the mouse pointer over objects.
What is 24U SimpleHelp Plug-In?
This FileMaker plug-in enables solution developers to define help tags (tool tips) for layout objects and controls, such as data fields, buttons, pictures etc. Help tag is a brief text message (help, tip, description) that appears when you move the mouse pointer over an object or a hot rectangle. This way, 24U SimpleHelp Plug-In allows developers to create FileMaker solutions with an intuitive user interface!
Primary functions of 24U SimpleHelp Plug-In:
- Attaches help tags to user interface elements
- Increases productivity of users
- Involves almost no work in comparison to demos, manuals or trainings
- Proof against status area hiding, window scrolling, text ruler, etc
- Automatically locates layout objects, such as buttons, fields and pictures
- Defining help tags is quick and easy with 24U SimpleHelp Utility
- Learning to use the plug-in is fast with our instructional QuickTime movies
You can find more information about the 24U SimpleHelp Plug-In release at the 24U Software Web site. The 24U SimpleHelp Plug-In is available for US$37.00.