Appleis new high-end 3GHz Mac Pro blew away the competition in the benchmarks recently released by Macworld. It earned the highest Speedmark 4.5 score ever achieved in the magazineis lab and won every category except the Photoshop CS2 test, where the need to run through Rosetta obviously held it back, and MP3 encoding in iTunes, where the Quad-Core 2.5GHz G5 Power Mac beat it by two seconds.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Music’s Ian Rogers Left for the Fashion Industry
- Apple Doesn’t Have to Make the ‘Best’ TV Shows to Be Successful
- iPhone Jailbreakers Hit with ID Stealing Hack
- Tidal Accuses Apple of Blocking Drake Benefit Stream, but Not According to Drake
- Apple Digs Deeper into Enterprise with Cisco Partnership
Popular Stories See All »
- Frozen: How to Force Quit an OS X App Showing a Spinning Beachball of Death
- How to Manage the Secret Software That Google Chrome Installs on Your Mac
- Back from the Dead: Using Apple’s Abandoned Safari for Windows Today
- An iPhone 6s That Can Record 4K Video Means a 4K Apple TV
- iOS 9 Content Blockers - Bring ‘Em On!