4D Inc. has released version 7 of its database development software 4D 2003. This update adds full support for Mac OS X v10.4 "Tiger" and fixes several bugs. The current version of the companyis flagship software is 4D 2004, but 4D said it is committed to supporting its older products. System requirements call for Mac OS X v10.2.8, a G3 processor and 256MB RAM.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- Mac Users Have Fallen Out of Love with Personal Databases, But Why?
- Hue Do You Love? (Or, My Expensive Love Affair with Hue Lightbulbs)
- Three Tips for Apple’s Keynote App on iPad