4D Inc. has released version 7 of its database development software 4D 2003. This update adds full support for Mac OS X v10.4 "Tiger" and fixes several bugs. The current version of the companyis flagship software is 4D 2004, but 4D said it is committed to supporting its older products. System requirements call for Mac OS X v10.2.8, a G3 processor and 256MB RAM.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi