4D Inc. has released version 7 of its database development software 4D 2003. This update adds full support for Mac OS X v10.4 "Tiger" and fixes several bugs. The current version of the companyis flagship software is 4D 2004, but 4D said it is committed to supporting its older products. System requirements call for Mac OS X v10.2.8, a G3 processor and 256MB RAM.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Create Signatures in Mail.app in iOS and OS X
- The Reason Why No Company Can Duplicate Apple’s iPhone Appeal
- How to Pre-authorize Your iPhone to Use Apple Pay
- Buy iPhone 6 from T-Mobile Now, Swap for iPhone 6s for Free, Apple Music Exempt from Data Limits
- No One Really Needs an Apple Watch Today