4D Inc. has released version 7 of its database development software 4D 2003. This update adds full support for Mac OS X v10.4 "Tiger" and fixes several bugs. The current version of the companyis flagship software is 4D 2004, but 4D said it is committed to supporting its older products. System requirements call for Mac OS X v10.2.8, a G3 processor and 256MB RAM.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- New Products Apple Might Give Us While We Wait for the Car
- SolarTab Portable Solar Panel is a Bright Spot in Outdoor Charging Solutions
- Changing Your Wi-Fi Channel for Improved Speed
- Apple Misses Wall Street Estimates on Earnings, iPhone, Mac, and Raises Dividend
- The John Sculley Interview: Apple’s DNA, Walks With Steve Jobs and More