4D Inc. has released 4th Dimension 2004.2, an update to its database application development software that features support for Mac OS X v10.4 "Tiger" as well as performance enhancements and bug fixes. It includes better backward compatibility with earlier versions of 4D and 4D Server and can be downloaded as a free update for existing users. Pricing for the full software starts at US$349, which includes unlimited runtime of developed applications.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- The Unexpected Ways Apple Watch Will Crush the Competition
- BBC Films ‘Apple’s Broken Promises’ for Worker Conditions in Pegatron iPhone Factory
- My Search: a New Display for a Mac Pro, Part I
- Appellate Judge Questions Government’s Case against Apple for iBooks
- iPhoneography 101: Photo Post Processing on Your iPhone