4D Inc. has released 4th Dimension 2004.2, an update to its database application development software that features support for Mac OS X v10.4 "Tiger" as well as performance enhancements and bug fixes. It includes better backward compatibility with earlier versions of 4D and 4D Server and can be downloaded as a free update for existing users. Pricing for the full software starts at US$349, which includes unlimited runtime of developed applications.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- Mac Users Have Fallen Out of Love with Personal Databases, But Why?
- Hue Do You Love? (Or, My Expensive Love Affair with Hue Lightbulbs)
- Three Tips for Apple’s Keynote App on iPad