4D Inc. has released 4th Dimension 2004.2, an update to its database application development software that features support for Mac OS X v10.4 "Tiger" as well as performance enhancements and bug fixes. It includes better backward compatibility with earlier versions of 4D and 4D Server and can be downloaded as a free update for existing users. Pricing for the full software starts at US$349, which includes unlimited runtime of developed applications.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Manage the Secret Software That Google Chrome Installs on Your Mac
- Back from the Dead: Using Apple’s Abandoned Safari for Windows Today
- OS X: El Capitan’s Deletion of “Repair Disk Permissions” Could Impact You
- When (and When Not) to Replace Your Old Mac
- How Not to Waste Your Time With the iPhone 6 Plus Camera Replacement Program