4D Inc. has released 4D Office Object Library, which enables 4D 2004 developers to integrate data from Mac applications in their products without writing any code. For example, a 4D application can be coupled with Mac OS X Address Book and iCal to enable it to pull that data into smartphones and PDAs. 4D Office Object Library also works with Microsoft Word, Excel and other popular applications. Itis a free add-on to 4D 2004.
← Previous Article
Recordare on Thursday shipped version 3 of Dolet, its plug-in for the music notation software Finale.
Next Article →
BIAS Inc. is now shipping Peak Pro 5, the latest version of its recording, editing, mastering and delivery software.
Recent News See All »
- Apple’s iOS 8 to Reportedly Include Shazam Music Recognition
- Yahoo! Reportedly Wants to Replace Google for iOS Default Search
- Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Released Free on iPad
- Create Clickable App Idea Prototypes, No Code Required With Marvel
- Jeff Gamet Recaps Macworld/iWorld 2014 at Estes Park User Group
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- T-Mobile Unveils Three Days Of ‘Uncarrier’ which Is Good for Customers
- What it’s REALLY Like to Work For Apple
- Forbes Analyst Makes Realistic Apple Earnings Assessment, Confuses Clickbaiters
- Apple’s iTunes: Ample Demonstration of Harvard’s Law
- 8 Good Reasons to Leave Apple’s OS X Utility Apps Behind