"Porting to OS X will be a major undertaking for every software developer and the customers that use their products," said Brendan Coveney, President, 4D Inc. "We decided to announce our plans for OS X at this yearis conference to give customers the opportunity to address their questions and concerns directly to both the WebSTAR and 4D Engineering teams."
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- The Unexpected Ways Apple Watch Will Crush the Competition
- BBC Films ‘Apple’s Broken Promises’ for Worker Conditions in Pegatron iPhone Factory
- Apple Pay: a List of Brick-and-Mortar Stores That Accept it
- My Search: a New Display for a Mac Pro, Part I
- Appellate Judge Questions Government’s Case against Apple for iBooks