"Porting to OS X will be a major undertaking for every software developer and the customers that use their products," said Brendan Coveney, President, 4D Inc. "We decided to announce our plans for OS X at this yearis conference to give customers the opportunity to address their questions and concerns directly to both the WebSTAR and 4D Engineering teams."
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- Mac Users Have Fallen Out of Love with Personal Databases, But Why?
- Hue Do You Love? (Or, My Expensive Love Affair with Hue Lightbulbs)
- Three Tips for Apple’s Keynote App on iPad