"Porting to OS X will be a major undertaking for every software developer and the customers that use their products," said Brendan Coveney, President, 4D Inc. "We decided to announce our plans for OS X at this yearis conference to give customers the opportunity to address their questions and concerns directly to both the WebSTAR and 4D Engineering teams."
Recent News See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Files for Mistrial in VirnetX Patent Infringement Case
- Apple Quietly Rolls Out 2013 Mac Pro Video Repair Program
- Apple to Supreme Court: You can Skip Samsung’s Patent Appeal
- Want to Watch the Super Bowl on Your iPad for Free? There’s an App for That