Shares of Apple are gaining about $2 today, eclipsing the $80 mark and setting a new all-time high. At 2:00 p.m. ET, shares of Apple were trading at $80.76, up $1.82. Shares have gone as high as $81.38 today.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Will Pull Aperture this Spring, But It Will Continue to Work
- Apple’s OS X Gatekeeper Leaves Hole Open for Malware and Adware - Here’s How to Protect Your Mac
- Reports Claim 12-inch iPad to Copy Microsoft Surface Tablet, Shipping in September
- Apple, HBO Look to Bring HBO Now Streaming Service to Apple TV
- Decades-Old Legacy Encryption Found in iOS, OS X, Android - Apple Says Fix Is Coming