Shares of Apple are gaining about $2 today, eclipsing the $80 mark and setting a new all-time high. At 2:00 p.m. ET, shares of Apple were trading at $80.76, up $1.82. Shares have gone as high as $81.38 today.
Recent News See All »
- Firefighters Take on Blaze at Apple’s Former Sapphire Glass Factory [Update]
- Hold on to Your Pants, Siri, Microsoft’s Cortana is Coming to iPhone
- Local Content Deals to Delay Apple’s Streaming TV Plans
- Apple Promotes Jony Ive to Chief Design Officer, Creates VPs for Hardware and UI Design
- Google Study Finds ‘Security Questions’ Next to Useless