Shares of Apple are gaining about $2 today, eclipsing the $80 mark and setting a new all-time high. At 2:00 p.m. ET, shares of Apple were trading at $80.76, up $1.82. Shares have gone as high as $81.38 today.
Recent News See All »
- Judge to Unseal GT Advanced Bankruptcy Filing Documents
- Meijer, the CurrenctC/MCX Member Who Refuses to Block Apple Pay
- CES Rebrands iLounge Pavilion as iProducts, Hopes to Attract Macworld Expo Exhibitors
- Apple Reverses PCalc Decision; App and Widget Can Stay
- Microsoft Joins the Fitness Tracking Game with Fitness Band