Shares of Apple are gaining about $2 today, eclipsing the $80 mark and setting a new all-time high. At 2:00 p.m. ET, shares of Apple were trading at $80.76, up $1.82. Shares have gone as high as $81.38 today.
← Previous Article
Demand for the Mac mini and iPod shuffle is outstripping supply, but availability for the iPod shuffle should improve in…
Next Article →
iTunes downloads could move from being merely a driver of iPod sales to having a "notable impact" on Apple Computer's…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- ‘Someone’ Targets Hong Kong Protesters Using Jailbroken iPhones with Malware
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Dr. Mac’s Final Showdown
- Microsoft Math: Add 1 to Windows 8 and You Get Windows 10?
- Facebook Launches Atlas Ad Network to Sell You Elsewhere
- Laurene Powell Jobs 28th Wealthiest American, 4th Richest American Woman