The Apple Developer Connection has posted a new article called "Moving Your Project from CodeWarrior to Xcode." As the name suggests, itis a primer or moving Mac OS X development projects from CodeWarrior, with an emphasis on doing so in order to produce universal binaries that run on both Mac for PowerPC and Mac for Intel processors.
Recent News See All »
- Safari Offers Longer Battery Life than Chrome or Firefox
- New Patents Hint at Apple Texture-simulating Uber Stylus
- Apple Campus 2 Will Have Full Blown Visitor Center with Store, Cafe, Observation Deck
- Photoshop CS6 Stragglers Out of Luck for Camera Raw Updates
- Buy iPhone 6 from T-Mobile Now, Swap for iPhone 6s for Free, Apple Music Exempt from Data Limits