The Apple Developer Connection has posted a new article called "Moving Your Project from CodeWarrior to Xcode." As the name suggests, itis a primer or moving Mac OS X development projects from CodeWarrior, with an emphasis on doing so in order to produce universal binaries that run on both Mac for PowerPC and Mac for Intel processors.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Pair Bluetooth Headphones with Your Apple TV
- Apple is Doing Something That Could Accidentally Torpedo the iPad Pro
- Apple Commercial: Someday At Christmas - Stevie Wonder + Andra Day (Video)
- Hewlett-Packard’s Z27s is a 27-inch 4K Display for Your Mac Without the 4K Price
- The ‘New’ Mac Pro Is a Failure