The Apple Developer Connection has posted a new article called "Moving Your Project from CodeWarrior to Xcode." As the name suggests, itis a primer or moving Mac OS X development projects from CodeWarrior, with an emphasis on doing so in order to produce universal binaries that run on both Mac for PowerPC and Mac for Intel processors.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- Mac Users Have Fallen Out of Love with Personal Databases, But Why?
- Hue Do You Love? (Or, My Expensive Love Affair with Hue Lightbulbs)
- Three Tips for Apple’s Keynote App on iPad