The Apple Developer Connection has posted a new article called "Moving Your Project from CodeWarrior to Xcode." As the name suggests, itis a primer or moving Mac OS X development projects from CodeWarrior, with an emphasis on doing so in order to produce universal binaries that run on both Mac for PowerPC and Mac for Intel processors.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Continues to Plunder Fashion Industry with Another Burberry Hire
- Missouri Law Would Require Photo ID for Apple Pay Purchases
- Apple to Support some Non-HomeKit Devices Through Apple TV
- Adobe Patches One Critical Zero-day Flash Exploit, Leaves Another for Next Week
- Apple Loses Retail Tycoon Mickey Drexler from Board