The Apple Developer Connection (ADC) Web site has posted two new articles to its Developer Transition Resource Center. The first, "Scoping Your Transition Projects," covers what it takes to ensure that applications will run on Intel Macs, while the other, "The Transition to Intel-based Macs: An Introduction for Testing and QA Engineers," explains how to create a testing plan for applications that use the universal binaries required for running software on both PowerPC and Intel Macs.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi