The Apple Developer Connection (ADC) Web site has posted two new articles to its Developer Transition Resource Center. The first, "Scoping Your Transition Projects," covers what it takes to ensure that applications will run on Intel Macs, while the other, "The Transition to Intel-based Macs: An Introduction for Testing and QA Engineers," explains how to create a testing plan for applications that use the universal binaries required for running software on both PowerPC and Intel Macs.
← Previous Article
Apple has updated its Hot Deals Web site with new specials from MacZone, Small Dog Electronics and Ramjet.
Next Article →
Allume Systems Inc. has released Aquazone Seven Seas Deluxe, a screensaver that features 40 different kinds of fish and 20…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- AT&T’s Next Plan May be the Cheapest Way to Buy an iPhone, Despite the Hype
- iOS 8 Review: Apple Opens Mobile OS to Developers, You Win
- 5th Ave Apple Store iPhone 6 Campout Stretches 3 Blocks
- Apple Offers U2 Removal Tool for People Angry about Free Album
- Apple’s iPhone 6 Preorder Undergoing Massive Fail, Twitter Freaks Out