The Apple Developer Connection (ADC) Web site has posted two new articles to its Developer Transition Resource Center. The first, "Scoping Your Transition Projects," covers what it takes to ensure that applications will run on Intel Macs, while the other, "The Transition to Intel-based Macs: An Introduction for Testing and QA Engineers," explains how to create a testing plan for applications that use the universal binaries required for running software on both PowerPC and Intel Macs.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- The Unexpected Ways Apple Watch Will Crush the Competition
- BBC Films ‘Apple’s Broken Promises’ for Worker Conditions in Pegatron iPhone Factory
- Apple Pay: a List of Brick-and-Mortar Stores That Accept it
- My Search: a New Display for a Mac Pro, Part I
- Appellate Judge Questions Government’s Case against Apple for iBooks