What do you do if you think Bill Gates canit make good on his "80 percent" promise that Windows Vista will ship in January? If you are Delicious Monsteris Will Shipley, you call him on it. On his blog, Mr. Shipley extended a bet to Mr. Gates: US$10,000 says Vista wonit hit the shelves in January. Mr. Gates has not yet accepted the bet.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Apple Earns a Black Eye for Apple Music
- iTunes 12.2 and iCloud Music Library: A Disaster for Your Music Collection
- Eight Weeks With the MacBook Keyboard: Total Love
- Apple’s new iTunes Terms & Conditions highlight Apple Music, Expose iCloud Music Library
- Import Spotify and Rdio Playlists to Beats Music for Apple Music Launch