What do you do if you think Bill Gates canit make good on his "80 percent" promise that Windows Vista will ship in January? If you are Delicious Monsteris Will Shipley, you call him on it. On his blog, Mr. Shipley extended a bet to Mr. Gates: US$10,000 says Vista wonit hit the shelves in January. Mr. Gates has not yet accepted the bet.
← Previous Article
Apple officially announced the Bluetooth version of its Mighty Mouse on Tuesday, shortly information about its FCC filing surfaced.
Next Article →
Adam Engst of TidBITS feels there is a glaring omission in the Mac software arsenal: a collaborative group document editing…
Recent News See All »
- Apple Releases iOS 7.1 with CarPlay, Siri Improvements, iTunes Radio Tweaks, More
- Samsung Drops SEP Claims from Second Apple Patent Trial
- Apple Adds iTunes Festival Channel to Apple TV for SXSW
- NCPPR Accuses Apple of Greenwashing and Tim Cook of Faking Anger
- OS X 10.9.3 to Include Retina Support for 4K Displays