What do you do if you think Bill Gates canit make good on his "80 percent" promise that Windows Vista will ship in January? If you are Delicious Monsteris Will Shipley, you call him on it. On his blog, Mr. Shipley extended a bet to Mr. Gates: US$10,000 says Vista wonit hit the shelves in January. Mr. Gates has not yet accepted the bet.
← Previous Article
Apple officially announced the Bluetooth version of its Mighty Mouse on Tuesday, shortly information about its FCC filing surfaced.
Next Article →
Adam Engst of TidBITS feels there is a glaring omission in the Mac software arsenal: a collaborative group document editing…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- AT&T’s Next Plan May be the Cheapest Way to Buy an iPhone, Despite the Hype
- iOS 8 Review: Apple Opens Mobile OS to Developers, You Win
- 5th Ave Apple Store iPhone 6 Campout Stretches 3 Blocks
- Apple Enables iCloud 2-Factor Verification, How to Set it Up
- Apple Offers U2 Removal Tool for People Angry about Free Album