What do you do if you think Bill Gates canit make good on his "80 percent" promise that Windows Vista will ship in January? If you are Delicious Monsteris Will Shipley, you call him on it. On his blog, Mr. Shipley extended a bet to Mr. Gates: US$10,000 says Vista wonit hit the shelves in January. Mr. Gates has not yet accepted the bet.
← Previous Article
Apple officially announced the Bluetooth version of its Mighty Mouse on Tuesday, shortly information about its FCC filing surfaced.
Next Article →
Adam Engst of TidBITS feels there is a glaring omission in the Mac software arsenal: a collaborative group document editing…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac: More Mobile Efficiency, More Ease of Use
- Hands-On with Blue’s Mo-Fi Headphones: Comfort Married to High Fidelity
- China Hopes to Unseat Apple, Microsoft, Google with Linux-Based OS
- Apple Fitness Sensors Everywhere: It’s More than the iWatch
- Why Everything Gets Better With Apple, Worse for Others