InterACTIVE-Technology announced the immediate availability of ActiveDeveloper 2.19 on Tuesday. ActiveDeveloper is an application development environment that is compatible with Appleis XCode. The new version is a Universal Binary application capable of running natively on PowerPC and Intel-based Macs, supports XCode 2.0, and more. ActiveDeveloper 2.19 is available for download at the InterACTIVE-Technology Web site, and is priced starting at US$49.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- Mac Users Have Fallen Out of Love with Personal Databases, But Why?
- Hue Do You Love? (Or, My Expensive Love Affair with Hue Lightbulbs)
- Three Tips for Apple’s Keynote App on iPad