InterACTIVE-Technology announced the immediate availability of ActiveDeveloper 2.19 on Tuesday. ActiveDeveloper is an application development environment that is compatible with Appleis XCode. The new version is a Universal Binary application capable of running natively on PowerPC and Intel-based Macs, supports XCode 2.0, and more. ActiveDeveloper 2.19 is available for download at the InterACTIVE-Technology Web site, and is priced starting at US$49.
Recent News See All »
- Meijer, the CurrenctC/MCX Member Who Refuses to Block Apple Pay
- CES Rebrands iLounge Pavilion as iProducts, Hopes to Attract Macworld Expo Exhibitors
- Apple Reverses PCalc Decision; App and Widget Can Stay
- Microsoft Joins the Fitness Tracking Game with Fitness Band
- Apple: Widgets Can’t Calculate, Orders Featured Calculator Widget Removed