InterACTIVE-Technology announced the immediate availability of ActiveDeveloper 2.19 on Tuesday. ActiveDeveloper is an application development environment that is compatible with Appleis XCode. The new version is a Universal Binary application capable of running natively on PowerPC and Intel-based Macs, supports XCode 2.0, and more. ActiveDeveloper 2.19 is available for download at the InterACTIVE-Technology Web site, and is priced starting at US$49.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- BBC Films ‘Apple’s Broken Promises’ for Worker Conditions in Pegatron iPhone Factory
- My Search: a New Display for a Mac Pro, Part I
- Appellate Judge Questions Government’s Case against Apple for iBooks
- iPhoneography 101: Photo Post Processing on Your iPhone
- Why Apple’s Next Generation TV Project is on Hold