InterACTIVE-Technology announced the immediate availability of ActiveDeveloper 2.19 on Tuesday. ActiveDeveloper is an application development environment that is compatible with Appleis XCode. The new version is a Universal Binary application capable of running natively on PowerPC and Intel-based Macs, supports XCode 2.0, and more. ActiveDeveloper 2.19 is available for download at the InterACTIVE-Technology Web site, and is priced starting at US$49.
Recent News See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple to Supreme Court: You can Skip Samsung’s Patent Appeal
- Want to Watch the Super Bowl on Your iPad for Free? There’s an App for That
- Final Cut Pro X Adds 4K Video Export for Apple Devices
- Apple to Accept Some Cracked Screens in iPhone Trade-in Program and Install Screen Protectors