Adobe released a security patch for the Creative Suite 2 applications on Thursday. The patch addresses an issue in Photoshop CS2 and Illustrator CS2 involving user permissions that could allow a non-privileged user to modify some program files. If exploited, malicious code could potentially be added to your computer that modifies or deletes files when an administrator is logged in on your Mac. More information about the security patch, along with links for downloading, are available at the Adobe Web site.
← Previous Article
Earth Flix Inc., formerly known as Endorphin.com, has been renewed; the website now features more high definition videos, new video…
Next Article →
Aram Kudurshian announced the immediate availability of High Priority 1.11 on Thursday.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- 8 Predictions for Apple’s September 9 Media Event
- Apple’s September 9 Event Won’t be What we Expect
- Apple Granted 14 Years Protection for 5th Ave Glass Cube by Patent Office
- Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac: More Mobile Efficiency, More Ease of Use
- Hands-On with Blue’s Mo-Fi Headphones: Comfort Married to High Fidelity