Adobe released a security patch for the Creative Suite 2 applications on Thursday. The patch addresses an issue in Photoshop CS2 and Illustrator CS2 involving user permissions that could allow a non-privileged user to modify some program files. If exploited, malicious code could potentially be added to your computer that modifies or deletes files when an administrator is logged in on your Mac. More information about the security patch, along with links for downloading, are available at the Adobe Web site.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Create Signatures in Mail.app in iOS and OS X
- The Reason Why No Company Can Duplicate Apple’s iPhone Appeal
- How to Pre-authorize Your iPhone to Use Apple Pay
- Buy iPhone 6 from T-Mobile Now, Swap for iPhone 6s for Free, Apple Music Exempt from Data Limits
- No One Really Needs an Apple Watch Today