Adobe released a security patch for the Creative Suite 2 applications on Thursday. The patch addresses an issue in Photoshop CS2 and Illustrator CS2 involving user permissions that could allow a non-privileged user to modify some program files. If exploited, malicious code could potentially be added to your computer that modifies or deletes files when an administrator is logged in on your Mac. More information about the security patch, along with links for downloading, are available at the Adobe Web site.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- Mac Users Have Fallen Out of Love with Personal Databases, But Why?
- Hue Do You Love? (Or, My Expensive Love Affair with Hue Lightbulbs)
- Three Tips for Apple’s Keynote App on iPad