Adobe released a security patch for the Creative Suite 2 applications on Thursday. The patch addresses an issue in Photoshop CS2 and Illustrator CS2 involving user permissions that could allow a non-privileged user to modify some program files. If exploited, malicious code could potentially be added to your computer that modifies or deletes files when an administrator is logged in on your Mac. More information about the security patch, along with links for downloading, are available at the Adobe Web site.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi