Adobe released a security patch for the Creative Suite 2 applications on Thursday. The patch addresses an issue in Photoshop CS2 and Illustrator CS2 involving user permissions that could allow a non-privileged user to modify some program files. If exploited, malicious code could potentially be added to your computer that modifies or deletes files when an administrator is logged in on your Mac. More information about the security patch, along with links for downloading, are available at the Adobe Web site.
← Previous Article
Earth Flix Inc., formerly known as Endorphin.com, has been renewed; the website now features more high definition videos, new video…
Next Article →
Aram Kudurshian announced the immediate availability of High Priority 1.11 on Thursday.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Fun Rant about Those Who Claim Apple is the Copier
- AT&T’s Next Plan May be the Cheapest Way to Buy an iPhone, Despite the Hype
- iOS 8 Review: Apple Opens Mobile OS to Developers, You Win
- 5th Ave Apple Store iPhone 6 Campout Stretches 3 Blocks
- Apple Offers U2 Removal Tool for People Angry about Free Album