Adobe released a security patch for the Creative Suite 2 applications on Thursday. The patch addresses an issue in Photoshop CS2 and Illustrator CS2 involving user permissions that could allow a non-privileged user to modify some program files. If exploited, malicious code could potentially be added to your computer that modifies or deletes files when an administrator is logged in on your Mac. More information about the security patch, along with links for downloading, are available at the Adobe Web site.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple is Doomed, Soaring - Apple is Stupid, Brilliant - Which is it?
- Why I’m not Buying an Apple Smoke Detector
- Hulu Is Going to Launch What Was Denied to Apple: A Cable-like Internet Subscription Service
- Apple Snags 10% of Time’s 50 Most Influential Gadgets of All Time