Caphyon LLC announced the immediate availability of Advanced Link Manager 2.2 on Thursday. Advanced Link Manager tracks where links to your Web pages are coming from. The updated version lets you schedule tasks automatically, generate reports automatically, update multiple projects, backup and restore projects, improves support for Backlinks, and more. Advanced Link Manager 2.2 is available for download at the Advanced Link Manager Web site, and is costs US$59 for the Standard edition, or $149 for the Professional edition.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Posts Record June Quarter and 20% EPS Growth [Update]
- Petition Demands Samsung Improve Factory Conditions, 40K Signatures
- Netflix Adds Post-Play Feature to Apple TV
- Apple Fixes MacBook Air (Mid 2011) Sleep Issue with Firmware Update
- Apple Reportedly Orders 70-80 Million Large Screen iPhones for Q4