Caphyon LLC announced the immediate availability of Advanced Link Manager 2.2 on Thursday. Advanced Link Manager tracks where links to your Web pages are coming from. The updated version lets you schedule tasks automatically, generate reports automatically, update multiple projects, backup and restore projects, improves support for Backlinks, and more. Advanced Link Manager 2.2 is available for download at the Advanced Link Manager Web site, and is costs US$59 for the Standard edition, or $149 for the Professional edition.
Recent News See All »
- Beats Music Adds More User Controls to iOS App, Including ‘Tune Your Taste’
- Facebook Forces iPhone Users To Separate Messaging App
- Blockchain.info Brings Bitcoin Wallet App Back to App Store
- Lord & Taylor, Hudson’s Bay Company Deploy iBeacons in Stores
- Hilton to Turn Your iPhone into Your Hotel Room Key