Caphyon LLC announced the immediate availability of Advanced Link Manager 2.2 on Thursday. Advanced Link Manager tracks where links to your Web pages are coming from. The updated version lets you schedule tasks automatically, generate reports automatically, update multiple projects, backup and restore projects, improves support for Backlinks, and more. Advanced Link Manager 2.2 is available for download at the Advanced Link Manager Web site, and is costs US$59 for the Standard edition, or $149 for the Professional edition.
Recent News See All »
- Google Stands Up to France, Refuses Global “Right to be Forgotten” Order
- Safari Offers Longer Battery Life than Chrome or Firefox
- New Patents Hint at Apple Texture-simulating Uber Stylus
- Apple Campus 2 Will Have Full Blown Visitor Center with Store, Cafe, Observation Deck
- Photoshop CS6 Stragglers Out of Luck for Camera Raw Updates