Caphyon LLC announced the immediate availability of Advanced Link Manager 2.2 on Thursday. Advanced Link Manager tracks where links to your Web pages are coming from. The updated version lets you schedule tasks automatically, generate reports automatically, update multiple projects, backup and restore projects, improves support for Backlinks, and more. Advanced Link Manager 2.2 is available for download at the Advanced Link Manager Web site, and is costs US$59 for the Standard edition, or $149 for the Professional edition.
Recent News See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Files for Mistrial in VirnetX Patent Infringement Case
- Apple Quietly Rolls Out 2013 Mac Pro Video Repair Program
- Apple to Supreme Court: You can Skip Samsung’s Patent Appeal
- Want to Watch the Super Bowl on Your iPad for Free? There’s an App for That