QuickerTek on Monday introduced a US$199.95 AirPort amplifier that boosts wireless range up to five times the standard. Itis compatible with MacBook Pro and PowerBook laptops as well as G5 and Core Duo iMacs. No installation is required, as itis an external unit that contains a 200 milliwatt antenna.
← Previous Article
BusinessWeek released its 2006 list of the top 50 performing companies, and Apple Computer came in at number one.
Next Article →
Mojave Shade announced the immediate availability of Lifeboat 1.0 on Monday.
Recent News See All »
- iOS 8 Adoption at 46%, or Maybe 35%
- Google’s Eric Schmidt Said ALEC Lying about Climate Change
- Chinese Site Reports Apple Planning October Release for iPad Air 2
- Apple May Shut Down Beats Music Brand, but Stay in Streaming Music Market
- Linex Technologies Ordered Apple’s Legal Fees in Patent Infringement Case