QuickerTek on Monday introduced a US$199.95 AirPort amplifier that boosts wireless range up to five times the standard. Itis compatible with MacBook Pro and PowerBook laptops as well as G5 and Core Duo iMacs. No installation is required, as itis an external unit that contains a 200 milliwatt antenna.
← Previous Article
BusinessWeek released its 2006 list of the top 50 performing companies, and Apple Computer came in at number one.
Next Article →
Mojave Shade announced the immediate availability of Lifeboat 1.0 on Monday.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Releases OS Yosemite Public Beta 2, iTunes 12 Beta
- Report Claims Apple Scrambling After Last Minute iPhone 6 Screen Redesign
- Apple Adds Humana, UnitedHealth to HealthKit Discussions
- Apple Releases Keynote 6.2.2 with ‘Stability Improvements’
- Apple Releases iMovie 10.0.5 for iCloud and iMovie Theater