Apple released an AirPort updater for only the Mac Book and MacBook Pro Core 2 Duo models on Wednesday. Appleis support site has few details and simply says that the update improves AirPort compability in these computers. The file is 1.3 MB.
← Previous Article
Small consumer gadgets such as PDAs and cell phones are problems in search of a solution. Inconsistent interfaces, poor synchronization,…
Next Article →
Apple stock (APPL) was up 3% on Wednesday after a positive report from Morgan Stanley.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Apple Granted 14 Years Protection for 5th Ave Glass Cube by Patent Office
- Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac: More Mobile Efficiency, More Ease of Use
- Hands-On with Blue’s Mo-Fi Headphones: Comfort Married to High Fidelity
- China Hopes to Unseat Apple, Microsoft, Google with Linux-Based OS
- Apple Fitness Sensors Everywhere: It’s More than the iWatch