Apple released an AirPort updater for only the Mac Book and MacBook Pro Core 2 Duo models on Wednesday. Appleis support site has few details and simply says that the update improves AirPort compability in these computers. The file is 1.3 MB.
← Previous Article
Small consumer gadgets such as PDAs and cell phones are problems in search of a solution. Inconsistent interfaces, poor synchronization,…
Next Article →
Apple stock (APPL) was up 3% on Wednesday after a positive report from Morgan Stanley.
Recent News See All »
- Apple’s iOS 7.1 Reaches 5.9% Adoption Rate In Just 24 Hours
- Apple to Samsung: Give Us $40 for Every Android Device You Sell
- iTunes Radio Hits Top 3 in Online Music Streaming
- Apple Expands iPhone Trade-In Program to Canada
- Apple Releases iOS 7.1 with CarPlay, Siri Improvements, iTunes Radio Tweaks, More