Apple released an AirPort updater for only the Mac Book and MacBook Pro Core 2 Duo models on Wednesday. Appleis support site has few details and simply says that the update improves AirPort compability in these computers. The file is 1.3 MB.
← Previous Article
Small consumer gadgets such as PDAs and cell phones are problems in search of a solution. Inconsistent interfaces, poor synchronization,…
Next Article →
Apple stock (APPL) was up 3% on Wednesday after a positive report from Morgan Stanley.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- T-Mobile Unveils Three Days Of ‘Uncarrier’ which Is Good for Customers
- What it’s REALLY Like to Work For Apple
- Forbes Analyst Makes Realistic Apple Earnings Assessment, Confuses Clickbaiters
- Apple’s iTunes: Ample Demonstration of Harvard’s Law
- 8 Good Reasons to Leave Apple’s OS X Utility Apps Behind