Optima System has released a new version of their easy to use, yet full-featured HTML editor, PageSpinner. Version 3.0.1 adds improved forms capabilities and code checking features. According to Optima System:
OPTIMA SYSTEM, Stockholm, Sweden - October 18, 2000 - Today Optima System released version 3.0.1 of PageSpinner, the Web authoring package for Mac OS.
Version 3.0.1 improves the HTML Checker and the HTML Form support, updates examples and documentation, and provides bug fixes. All PageSpinner 3.0 users are recommended to update to this version.
Changes in PageSpinner 3.0.1:
- The HTML Checker has now better error reporting and user options plus better support for HTML 4 strict documents.
- Updated "Demo Web Server Prefs" script in the Demo scripts folder.
- Added Option Group tag in the Forms menu.
- Added a popup menu for the form encoding types in HTML Assistantis Form topic.
- Updated HTML section in the PageSpinner Guide.
- Updated source for most of the Built-in examples in the HTML Examples window.
- Updated parts of the examples and the documentation.
- Added HTML 4 strict compliant option for the Center button in the toolbar.
- Increased size of the Find and Replace fields in the Find dialog.
- Fixed bug that caused the HTML Checker to display the wrong line in the editor when checking files saved with MS-DOS line feeds.
- Fixes of other minor bugs and appearance glitches.
PageSpinner is available for US$29.95. You can find more information at the Optima System web site.