MonkeyByte.com has released an update for Galactica Anno Dominari, bringing it to version 2.0.8. Galactica is a space domination/warfare game. The update includes new galaxies and OS X explosions. According to MonkeyByte.com:
MonkeyByte.com and our friends at Sacred Tree Software have just released an updated Galactica Anno Dominari 2.0.8! You will remember this wonderful game as having just been released for the Macintosh OSX as well as for the Classic Macintosh OS. And now it is even newer!!
If you have not yet checked out Galactica, it is a fun and challenging game of galactic colonization and warfare! Use your superior technology and great fleets of starships to reunite the surviving factions of the once great human empire! Game play in Galactica is a matter of building starships, and using those ships to colonize the galaxy, protect your territory, and defeat the other players in combat.
This new update includes:
- docs opening faster if game installed on Mac OS X boot partition
- explosions now drawn under OS X
- End Turn and Compare Players menu items enhanced in multi player game
- 4x4 and 5x5 galaxies added
- Grid lines are now less obtrusive
- Added contrast in display modes (tech, defense str, etc)
- and much, much more!
You can find more information about the Galactica Anno Dominari update at the MonkeyByte.com Web site. Galactica 2.0.8 is available for US$20.00.