What is TextSpresso?TextSpresso is an easy to use, professional level text editor and cleaner. TextSpresso includes over 190 filters and can handle a wide range of tasks, including:
- Cleaning up E-mails, Web pages, MIME documents, and other Internet text.
- Preparing text for the Internet to insure that it is readable regardless of transport method or end destination.
- Fast, multi-pattern data extraction, such as extracting URLis from text.
- Converting cross platform text files between Mac and PC with highly accurate and complete special character preservation.
- Preparing text documents for publishing in HTML on the World Wide Web.
- Preparing documents for print publishing using common rules of graphic design.
- Whatever you need. TextSpresso lets users create new filters using 9 different core filter types including pattern matching, MultiFilter, and Data Extraction.
Highlights of the new 1.8.1 release include:
- 190 built-in text filters, including new filters for preparing HTML tables, managing C++ source code, working with FileMaker Pro text exports, and improved filters for typesetters and graphic designers.
- Improved memory management makes it easier to filter very large files (i.e. hundreds of MBis).
- Important bug fixes in the Hot Filter system, which allows filtering of text in almost any Macintosh application.
TextSpresso is available for US$29.95. You can find more information at the Taylor Design Web site.