Apple released Aperture 2.1.2 on Tuesday. The update for the image editing and management application for photographers improved the overall quality when printing books, cards and calendars ordered through the Aperture printing service. The update is free and available via the Software Update application or as downloadable installer via the Apple Support Web site.
Recent News See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple to Supreme Court: You can Skip Samsung’s Patent Appeal
- Want to Watch the Super Bowl on Your iPad for Free? There’s an App for That
- Final Cut Pro X Adds 4K Video Export for Apple Devices
- Apple to Accept Some Cracked Screens in iPhone Trade-in Program and Install Screen Protectors