Apple released Aperture 2.1.2 on Tuesday. The update for the image editing and management application for photographers improved the overall quality when printing books, cards and calendars ordered through the Aperture printing service. The update is free and available via the Software Update application or as downloadable installer via the Apple Support Web site.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Continues to Plunder Fashion Industry with Another Burberry Hire
- Missouri Law Would Require Photo ID for Apple Pay Purchases
- Apple to Support some Non-HomeKit Devices Through Apple TV
- Adobe Patches One Critical Zero-day Flash Exploit, Leaves Another for Next Week
- Apple Loses Retail Tycoon Mickey Drexler from Board