Apple released Aperture 2.1.2 on Tuesday. The update for the image editing and management application for photographers improved the overall quality when printing books, cards and calendars ordered through the Aperture printing service. The update is free and available via the Software Update application or as downloadable installer via the Apple Support Web site.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- New Products Apple Might Give Us While We Wait for the Car
- Changing Your Wi-Fi Channel for Improved Speed
- Tim Cook Worked Hard to Sell Us on Apple’s Future while CFO Luca Maestri Apologized
- Apple Misses Wall Street Estimates on Earnings, iPhone, Mac, and Raises Dividend
- The John Sculley Interview: Apple’s DNA, Walks With Steve Jobs and More