Apple released Aperture 2.1.2 on Tuesday. The update for the image editing and management application for photographers improved the overall quality when printing books, cards and calendars ordered through the Aperture printing service. The update is free and available via the Software Update application or as downloadable installer via the Apple Support Web site.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- The Unexpected Ways Apple Watch Will Crush the Competition
- BBC Films ‘Apple’s Broken Promises’ for Worker Conditions in Pegatron iPhone Factory
- Apple Pay: a List of Brick-and-Mortar Stores That Accept it
- My Search: a New Display for a Mac Pro, Part I
- Appellate Judge Questions Government’s Case against Apple for iBooks