Apple released Aperture 2.1.2 on Tuesday. The update for the image editing and management application for photographers improved the overall quality when printing books, cards and calendars ordered through the Aperture printing service. The update is free and available via the Software Update application or as downloadable installer via the Apple Support Web site.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple Doesn’t Have to Make the ‘Best’ TV Shows to Be Successful
- Vidity: A Potential UHD/4KTV Game Changer - Will Apple Play?
- Tidal Accuses Apple of Blocking Drake Benefit Stream, but Not According to Drake
- Keychain 101: Getting Started with Apple’s Password Manager
- An iPhone 6s That Can Record 4K Video Means a 4K Apple TV