TECSoft has announced a seminar for AppleScripters slated for mid March. The AppleScript for Success Seminar is designed as a comprehensive overview of AppleScript, and will feature demonstrations and real world applications. The seminar is co-sponsored by Apple, and will be touring several cities in the US. According to TECSoft:
TECSoft announced today its AppleScript for Success Seminar. Co-sponsored by Apple Computer, the half-day seminar will take place in 9 cities during tour stops March 11 through May 14, 2002 at Apple Computeris North American Market Centers.
This seminar will feature a comprehensive overview of AppleScript, Apple Computeris English-like scripting language used to automate key tasks performed on the Macintosh computer. Demonstrations will be shown of real-world AppleScript solutions that automate the creation of documents for print and the Web, and other powerful automation feats. Plus, a variety of resources will be discussed throughout the seminar on how to learn more about AppleScript. And attendees participate in the virtual scripting of an AppleScript solution.
Dates and Locations for AppleScript for Success:
- 3/11/2002 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm New York, NY
- 3/14/2002 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm Reston, VA (Washington, DC)
- 3/20/2002 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm Dallas, TX
- 3/25/2002 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm Boston, MA
- 4/4/2002 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm Santa Monica, CA
- 4/17/2002 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm Markham, ON (Toronto)
- 5/2/2002 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm Chicago, IL
- 5/7/2002 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm Atlanta, GA
- 5/14/2002 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm Minneapolis, MN
You can find more information about the AppleScript for Success Seminar at the TECSoft Web site. Attendance passes are available for US$99.00.