Apple officially announced the Bluetooth version of its Mighty Mouse on Tuesday, shortly information about its FCC filing surfaced. The wireless Mighty Mouse includes the same features as the wired Mighty Mouse, but offers laser tracking instead of optical tracking. The wireless Mighty Mouse is priced at US$69, and is shipping from the Apple Store in 3-5 business days. The wired Mighty Mouse is priced at $49.
← Previous Article
Sonic Solutions announced on Tuesday that the CD and DVD creation application, Toast 7, includes Blu-ray Disc (BD) support.
Next Article →
What do you do if you think Bill Gates can't make good on his "80 percent" promise that Windows Vista…
Recent News See All »
- Retina MacBook Pro gets Faster Processors, More RAM
- Beats Music Adds More User Controls to iOS App, Including ‘Tune Your Taste’
- Facebook Forces iPhone Users To Separate Messaging App
- Blockchain.info Brings Bitcoin Wallet App Back to App Store
- Lord & Taylor, Hudson’s Bay Company Deploy iBeacons in Stores