Apple officially announced the Bluetooth version of its Mighty Mouse on Tuesday, shortly information about its FCC filing surfaced. The wireless Mighty Mouse includes the same features as the wired Mighty Mouse, but offers laser tracking instead of optical tracking. The wireless Mighty Mouse is priced at US$69, and is shipping from the Apple Store in 3-5 business days. The wired Mighty Mouse is priced at $49.
← Previous Article
Sonic Solutions announced on Tuesday that the CD and DVD creation application, Toast 7, includes Blu-ray Disc (BD) support.
Next Article →
What do you do if you think Bill Gates can't make good on his "80 percent" promise that Windows Vista…
Recent News See All »
- Apple Pays Tribute to Nelson Mandela with Dedicated Home Page
- Apple Launches Apple Store iBeacons to Show Why NFC is Quaint
- New Zealand Police Credit iPhones and iPads for Helping to Reduce Crime
- Apple Pushes for $15.7M Legal Fee Reimbursement from Samsung
- iPhone, Android, Windows Phone All Take Subscriber Share from BlackBerry