Apple officially announced the Bluetooth version of its Mighty Mouse on Tuesday, shortly information about its FCC filing surfaced. The wireless Mighty Mouse includes the same features as the wired Mighty Mouse, but offers laser tracking instead of optical tracking. The wireless Mighty Mouse is priced at US$69, and is shipping from the Apple Store in 3-5 business days. The wired Mighty Mouse is priced at $49.
← Previous Article
Sonic Solutions announced on Tuesday that the CD and DVD creation application, Toast 7, includes Blu-ray Disc (BD) support.
Next Article →
What do you do if you think Bill Gates can't make good on his "80 percent" promise that Windows Vista…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Apple Granted 14 Years Protection for 5th Ave Glass Cube by Patent Office
- Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac: More Mobile Efficiency, More Ease of Use
- Hands-On with Blue’s Mo-Fi Headphones: Comfort Married to High Fidelity
- Apple Fitness Sensors Everywhere: It’s More than the iWatch
- Why Everything Gets Better With Apple, Worse for Others