Nike, Inc. on Friday announced that Apple COO Timothy D. Cook has joined its board of directors. Mr. Cook is Nikeis 11th director; the company said he will serve on the compensation committee. He currently handles all of Appleis worldwide sales and operations and runs the companyis Macintosh division, reporting directly to CEO Steve Jobs.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- What to Expect from the Core M Processor in the New MacBook
- Tim Cook Blasts Indiana Discrimination Law, and it’s the Right thing to Do
- Steve Wozniak: Apple Watch Edition Won’t Move the World Forward
- The REAL Reason Apple’s iPad is Faltering
- 7 Things We Learned when Fortune Named Tim Cook World’s Greatest Leader