Nike, Inc. on Friday announced that Apple COO Timothy D. Cook has joined its board of directors. Mr. Cook is Nikeis 11th director; the company said he will serve on the compensation committee. He currently handles all of Appleis worldwide sales and operations and runs the companyis Macintosh division, reporting directly to CEO Steve Jobs.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- Mac Users Have Fallen Out of Love with Personal Databases, But Why?
- Hue Do You Love? (Or, My Expensive Love Affair with Hue Lightbulbs)
- Three Tips for Apple’s Keynote App on iPad