Nike, Inc. on Friday announced that Apple COO Timothy D. Cook has joined its board of directors. Mr. Cook is Nikeis 11th director; the company said he will serve on the compensation committee. He currently handles all of Appleis worldwide sales and operations and runs the companyis Macintosh division, reporting directly to CEO Steve Jobs.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- New Products Apple Might Give Us While We Wait for the Car
- SolarTab Portable Solar Panel is a Bright Spot in Outdoor Charging Solutions
- Changing Your Wi-Fi Channel for Improved Speed
- Apple Misses Wall Street Estimates on Earnings, iPhone, Mac, and Raises Dividend
- The John Sculley Interview: Apple’s DNA, Walks With Steve Jobs and More