Nike, Inc. on Friday announced that Apple COO Timothy D. Cook has joined its board of directors. Mr. Cook is Nikeis 11th director; the company said he will serve on the compensation committee. He currently handles all of Appleis worldwide sales and operations and runs the companyis Macintosh division, reporting directly to CEO Steve Jobs.
Recent News See All »
- AT&T Wireless Offers iPad Air 2, mini 3 for $100 off
- Apple Launches Maps Connect, Allows Users To Update Info
- GTAT Announces ‘Amicable Parting’ of Ways with Apple
- How I Came to Own and Sell a TAM Probably Owned by Jony Ive
- Chuck La Tournous and Chris Breen to Speak at NJMUG’s 30th Anniversary Tuesday