The Apple Developer Connection (ADC) Web site has published a new article: "From PC to Universal Binaries with Xcode: SolidWorks Brings eDrawings to Mac OS X." SolidWorks recently ported their eDrawings Viewer CAD tool to the Mac, and this article details the lessons gleaned from examining the finished product. For example, SolidWorks ensured the software was Mac OS X native and leveraged features unique to the operating system, such as Tigeris Spotlight search function.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- The Unexpected Ways Apple Watch Will Crush the Competition
- BBC Films ‘Apple’s Broken Promises’ for Worker Conditions in Pegatron iPhone Factory
- Apple Pay: a List of Brick-and-Mortar Stores That Accept it
- My Search: a New Display for a Mac Pro, Part I
- Appellate Judge Questions Government’s Case against Apple for iBooks