The Apple Developer Connection (ADC) Web site has published a new article: "From PC to Universal Binaries with Xcode: SolidWorks Brings eDrawings to Mac OS X." SolidWorks recently ported their eDrawings Viewer CAD tool to the Mac, and this article details the lessons gleaned from examining the finished product. For example, SolidWorks ensured the software was Mac OS X native and leveraged features unique to the operating system, such as Tigeris Spotlight search function.
Recent News See All »
- Meijer, the CurrenctC/MCX Member Who Refuses to Block Apple Pay
- CES Rebrands iLounge Pavilion as iProducts, Hopes to Attract Macworld Expo Exhibitors
- Apple Reverses PCalc Decision; App and Widget Can Stay
- Microsoft Joins the Fitness Tracking Game with Fitness Band
- Apple: Widgets Can’t Calculate, Orders Featured Calculator Widget Removed