The Apple Developer Connection (ADC) Web site has published a new article: "From PC to Universal Binaries with Xcode: SolidWorks Brings eDrawings to Mac OS X." SolidWorks recently ported their eDrawings Viewer CAD tool to the Mac, and this article details the lessons gleaned from examining the finished product. For example, SolidWorks ensured the software was Mac OS X native and leveraged features unique to the operating system, such as Tigeris Spotlight search function.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Analyst: “Hey Siri” Media Event no Game Changer for AAPL
- Joy of Tech Comic Nails the Difference Between Cable Providers and Customers on Apple TV
- Frozen: How to Force Quit an OS X App Showing a Spinning Beachball of Death
- How iTunes Movie DRM-Removal Software Keeps Me Honest
- How to Manage the Secret Software That Google Chrome Installs on Your Mac