The Apple Developer Connection (ADC) Web site has published a new article: "From PC to Universal Binaries with Xcode: SolidWorks Brings eDrawings to Mac OS X." SolidWorks recently ported their eDrawings Viewer CAD tool to the Mac, and this article details the lessons gleaned from examining the finished product. For example, SolidWorks ensured the software was Mac OS X native and leveraged features unique to the operating system, such as Tigeris Spotlight search function.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Pair Bluetooth Headphones with Your Apple TV
- Apple is Doing Something That Could Accidentally Torpedo the iPad Pro
- Apple Commercial: Someday At Christmas - Stevie Wonder + Andra Day (Video)
- Hewlett-Packard’s Z27s is a 27-inch 4K Display for Your Mac Without the 4K Price
- The ‘New’ Mac Pro Is a Failure