Apple on Friday released a 1.2MB file that updates DVD Player to version 4.6.1 for Mac OS X v10.4 "Tiger" users. Available through the Software Update panel or as a standalone download from Appleis Support site, DVD Player 4.6.1 "addresses a disc validation issue some users may encounter when attempting to play a disc for the first time with DVD Player 4.6," according to the companyis documentation. All users of earlier Mac OS X operating systems should continue to use DVD Player 4.0.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi